Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Extras, Only 2,100 Clicks! (CAN)

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D700 and Extras, Only 2,100 Clicks! (CAN)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D700 Body & Accessories

Sold

Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: Interac EMT preferred (Canada); PayPal accepted with 3% fee (USA/Canada)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code. If you're paying with PayPal, I cannot ship to you unless you have a confirmed address on your PayPal account.

I hate to do this, but I've decided to sell my mint, very low use D700. The camera currently has just 2,135 shutter actuations and is cosmetically and functionally in mint condition. It' getting hard to find one with such low shutter actuations...

Comes with the strap, battery, charger, DK-19 eyecup, and original box - there is no instruction manual, software CD's, or other accessories,

I am also going to include a used Really Right Stuff BD700-L bracket, and brand new (never used) spare EN-EL3e battery (genuine Nikon product, not a fake).

Serious inquiries only, please.

Oct 25, 2013 at 07:07 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.