Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Warning!  

Archive 2013 · FS: Nikon 600 f4 VR – Like New Condition

pabell

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 600 f4 VR – Like New Condition

Nikon 600 VR

Available

Price: $8,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fed Ex Ground

I am moving back to Canon, so I am selling my Nikon 600 f4; I am the original owner, and lis lens was purchased from Roberts in March of 2012; it has only been used about 15 – 20 times; It is in near new condition and has been covered with a lens coat from day one.

The main marks worth noting are where the lens hood attached to the front of the lens… Other than that, the lens appears as it did the day I got it from Roberts.

PRICE: I am asking $8,500 OBO; all legitimate offers will be considered.

RATING: 9.5/10

INCLUDED: Included is the 600 VR, original case, booklet, strap, USA warranty card, pouch, Roberts receipt, lens hood, Nikon element cover, as well as the black Lens Coat; Really Right Stuff foot and Aquatech front element cover.

PAYMENT: I prefer PayPal, but I am willing to accept certain other payments… Buyer pays 3% PayPal fees

SHIPPPING: I will cover Fed-Ex or UPS ground shipping to any of the Contiguous United States.

Also, look out for my other sale items… Email me if you have any additional questions.

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.