Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Exporting and importing metadata

De Luan

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Exporting and importing metadata

This is my first post, and by way of an intro, I ought to mention that I'm semi-retired after almost 40 years of advertising/commercial/stock photography. I'm still shooting stock and I'm hoping that someone can help with a problem that I've recently encountered...

Over the years that I've been shooting stock, I've kept to the same work-flow, i.e. I process the RAW images and save them as Tif files; then using PS (CS4) Bridge, I append the copyright details, and add captions and keywords to the meta-data. When the images are finished, I convert them to Jpegs and upload to the relevant agency.

Recently, I realised that some of my earlier work (about 4-500 images) would be greatly improved if I re-processed them from the original RAW files. The snag is that I can't find a method of transferring the meta-data from the original jpegs to the new files in a single BATCH.

Does anyone know if it can be done and/or have any suggestions or pointers to how to do it.

Thank you so much...

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password