Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda, JimFox
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

The Subway Zion late September

eaglejm

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Subway Zion late September

Did the hike from bottom up and brought some gear to climb up the wall that usually stops people from going to the upper subway. One loong day.

Oct 21, 2013 at 05:18 PM
stanparker
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Subway Zion late September

Nice series.

Oct 21, 2013 at 05:32 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Subway Zion late September

Hey Jim,

Man.... you must of been reading my mind... I wanted to do the same thing, and in fact had hoped to do it this year until Colorado kidnapped me so I ended up not doing the Subway. I wanted to get up into that next section, it didn't seem that it would be that difficult but last year we just were running too late to try it.

You have some really cool images here. The one I like the least, is #3 looking back down into the normal subway. You might have just meant it as a reference shot, but if you tone down the highlights in the foreground rock, I think it could be pretty cool. #4 and 5 are my favorites!

Jim

Oct 22, 2013 at 06:23 AM
eaglejm

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · The Subway Zion late September

Yeah it was just for view from up above, I have a bunch of the traditional view but didn't post them, all these are out of camera shots, been too lazy for much editing work.

Oct 22, 2013 at 05:51 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password