Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              18      
19
       20              22       23       end
  

Olympus OM Zuiko Images
  
 
Dutchflyer
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #1 · p.19 #1 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Myanmar - Bagan @ Shwezigon Temple with Zuiko MC 21mm f3.5, this lens sharp on Canon 5D, but not retains this sharpness on 24Mp of Sony A7:










Feb 21, 2017 at 01:11 AM
CalW
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #2 · p.19 #2 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Zuiko 100 f/2.8, a7r2, @ f/8 or f11 for DOF. Photo made at 3:00 AM during a snowstorm, through the glass of an upstairs window, of a tree backlit by a new LED street lamp. And yes, this is a 30 second exposure.




  ILCE-7RM2    ---- lens    30s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Feb 21, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Mike Deep
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #3 · p.19 #3 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


H.Zuiko 24/2.8




Feb 23, 2017 at 08:40 PM
jlehet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #4 · p.19 #4 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Multicoated OM 24 2.8

from last Monday, f11














Mar 03, 2017 at 05:53 PM
Listera
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #5 · p.19 #5 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


OM 50mm f/1.4


Ukrayna Halk Dansı



Mar 03, 2017 at 06:39 PM
VinhNguyen
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #6 · p.19 #6 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


My first shoot with Zuiko 100mm f2




Mar 03, 2017 at 07:09 PM
CalW
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #7 · p.19 #7 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


OM 40mm F/2 at f/8





Blizzard 3-14-17

  ILCE-7RM2    ---- lens    1/50s    100 ISO    +1.0 EV  




Mar 14, 2017 at 09:17 PM
Peire
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #8 · p.19 #8 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


A72+OM Zuiko 180/2.8 "Made in Japan"wide open




























Mar 23, 2017 at 03:46 PM
timballic
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #9 · p.19 #9 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Those look very interesting Peire, and worth pursuing.

Is the "Made in Japan" the Zuiko MC version or the later, plain Zuiko version?

What sort of price is right for a "nice" one? I'm thinking 250-300?



Mar 24, 2017 at 06:09 AM
Mike Deep
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #10 · p.19 #10 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


H.Zuiko 24/2.8

I have almost killed this lens. The coating has been chemically etched to the point where f4 is as far as I dare go.




Mar 25, 2017 at 06:10 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


Peire
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #11 · p.19 #11 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


timballic wrote:
Those look very interesting Peire, and worth pursuing.

Is the "Made in Japan" the Zuiko MC version or the later, plain Zuiko version?

What sort of price is right for a "nice" one? I'm thinking 250-300?


This is the latest, plain Zuiko or "Made in Japan",as there are no MC letters in front,but "Made in Japan" instead.

I paid for mine equivalent of 200 Euro,but 250 is still acceptable I believe.Prices are going up continuously.



Mar 25, 2017 at 07:33 PM
jlehet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #12 · p.19 #12 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


OM 90/2 at f5.6 this morning, minimal processing. Had some sleet, light rain at this point:








Mar 26, 2017 at 02:07 AM
Phillip Reeve
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #13 · p.19 #13 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Just finished my Olympus OM Macro 3.5/50 review

It performs very well at a reproduction ratio of about 1:10 but suffers a bit at infinity and 1:2.










Mar 26, 2017 at 07:02 AM
thokophoto
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #14 · p.19 #14 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Olympus OM Zuiko Macro 1:2.0/90mm








Mar 27, 2017 at 08:57 PM
jlehet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #15 · p.19 #15 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


OM 90/2 @f2.8








Mar 28, 2017 at 08:30 PM
Listera
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #16 · p.19 #16 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


35-70mm f/3.6


Way ahead



Mar 29, 2017 at 08:47 PM
jlehet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #17 · p.19 #17 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Got a nice copy of the 50/2 macro delivered today. I got it for under $400 from KEH (they had a 10% off sale). The bokeh seems very wonderful, not sure about the sharpness at wider apertures. If I carry it, it will be as an anti-zeiss. It's probably even more un-zeissy than the OM 50 1.4. Seems less contrasty/sharp than I expected with casual testing, but today is gray, still late winter here. The bokeh seems nicer than I expected with these quick tests outside the house.


Mar 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM
timballic
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #18 · p.19 #18 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


jlehet wrote:
Got a nice copy of the 50/2 macro delivered today. I got it for under $400 from KEH (they had a 10% off sale). The bokeh seems very wonderful, not sure about the sharpness at wider apertures. If I carry it, it will be as an anti-zeiss. It's probably even more un-zeissy than the OM 50 1.4. Seems less contrasty/sharp than I expected with casual testing, but today is gray, still late winter here. The bokeh seems nicer than I expected with these quick tests outside the house.


Interesting, the bokeh of mine didn't please me! Such a very subjective thing.
I expected great things sharpness-wise with it too, after reading reports that it was intended to be the sharpest 50/2 macro of its day. As there wasn't another......
It certainly doesn't "really impress" like the OM 90/2 does. I'll probably sell mine on, this year.



Mar 30, 2017 at 03:15 AM
dalite
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #19 · p.19 #19 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


Ducks





A6000 + Olympus Zuiko 24mm/f2.8. Manual focus.







Unclaimed in Bodega Bay




Mar 30, 2017 at 05:42 AM
jlehet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #20 · p.19 #20 · Olympus OM Zuiko Images


timballic wrote:
Interesting, the bokeh of mine didn't please me! Such a very subjective thing.
I expected great things sharpness-wise with it too, after reading reports that it was intended to be the sharpest 50/2 macro of its day. As there wasn't another......
It certainly doesn't "really impress" like the OM 90/2 does. I'll probably sell mine on, this year.


What did you find unpleasing about it? It seems very smooth. I can see that super-smoothness as a problem too, as the first lens I sold when I got the Sony was the 55 1.8. The bokeh on that 55 was "flawless," but boring mush, I thought. I was comparing it to the Loxia 50, which sometimes could be nervous, but was more likely to be interesting or beautiful than the Sony 55, to my eye, except the shots where it gets nervous. Since that time though, I wouldn't be as likely to choose the Loxia 50 strictly for its bokeh compared to some of my legacy lenses. Who knows, it might be that I will even prefer the Loxia 50's bokeh to this OM 50/2 when I get to using it. Or maybe I'll like the OM 50/2 as well as the 90/2.



Mar 30, 2017 at 11:43 AM
1       2       3              18      
19
       20              22       23       end






FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              18      
19
       20              22       23       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password