FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

amonline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

My clients and I have been so happy with the Asuka DVD Presentations Books for two years now, that I thought I'd give everyone a heads up on their new offering - a USB version.

I know many of you deliver USB sticks. So, here's another delivery alternative option for you.

As soon as I find some quality sticks (looking for a quality feel chrome or metal stick that isn't plastic-fantastic), I'll probably be swapping over as it continues to present in a manner consistent with my previous brand delivery.

http://asukabook.com/product_presentation.html

If you know of a good quality USB as I described that I'm looking for, please let me know. I'd prefer something with write locking/protection. (and a reasonable price) Custom printing would be nice too.

Oct 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Stephen Elms
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

Thanks for the heads up. I use Asuka books for my printing. I'm looking at custom USB drives as well and I think I am going to end up using this company: http://photoflashdrive.com/Flash-Drives.html

They also have a nice and simple box that I may go with (although I may consider the Asuka option now as well)

Oct 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

Interesting, but damn, I hate Asuka... I used to use them for my coffee table books and their plug in for book design was never working for me. It would lay out a book and then when I'd finish designing it and go to export it would tell me the layout was wrong. I was on the phone with their customer service constantly...

Oct 18, 2013 at 03:31 PM
amonline
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

Interesting. I was hesitant to order from a place that was so far away and took three weeks turn-around, but I have been very happy with not one single problem in the entire history of dealing with them. Of course, this is the only product that I order from them. I guess once you got it right, the chances of a screw-up are extremely slim. lol

Oct 18, 2013 at 04:53 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · New Asuka USB Presentation Books

amonline wrote:
Interesting. I was hesitant to order from a place that was so far away and took three weeks turn-around, but I have been very happy with not one single problem in the entire history of dealing with them. Of course, this is the only product that I order from them. I guess once you got it right, the chances of a screw-up are extremely slim. lol

I was getting the EXD with the designed box.... so I had to use their builder thing. I got 2 or 3 books from them with help from customer service helping me each time. When it came time for the 4th book, they told me it was all fixed and ready to go... bam! same issue. I was done.

Oct 18, 2013 at 07:40 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.