Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Briggs & Riley Laptop Bags

jmoden

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Briggs & Riley Laptop Bags

Briggs & Riley VB411X Verb Grow Expandable Messenger Bag

Available

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Will Ship Free to the Continental US

I have for sale a Briggs & Riley VB411X (Verb Grow) expandable messenger laptop bag. I bought this bag new for my wife who used it lightly but no longer has a need for it.

It has a built-in laptop sleeve that easily carries a 15" laptop as well as numerous compartments and dividers to help keep your gear organized.

Briggs and Riley bags carry a lifetime warranty and are rugged, functional and look great. This bag sells new for $229. You can check out more details here:

http://www.briggs-riley.com/category/productDetail.aspx?id=Grow-Expandable-Messenger-Bag_VB411X&sec=business

• • •

Briggs and Riley Medium Brief Laptop Bag

Available

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will Ship Free to the Continental US

This is a Briggs & Riley Medium Brief laptop bag, perfect for carrying a 15" laptop. It has a removable laptop sleve which protects your computer while its in the bag. The sleve can also be removed and carried seperately.

This bag has three main sections, one for the laptop sleeve and laptop, a separate section for folders and documents and a third section for small items such a chargers, cables and adapters.

There is also a handy zippered compartment that is perfect for small items such as change, business cards, pens, etc.

There is a zippered sleeve on the back that slips over the handle of your carry-on roller bag so it all rides together as one unit.

This bag served me well on many business trips and is one of the most versitile and well-organized bags I have ever carried.

Briggs & Riley bags carry a lifetime warranty.

Briggs & Riley Laptop Messenger Bag VB411X

Briggs & Riley Laptop Messenger Bag VB411X

Oct 13, 2013 at 08:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.