FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · D700 file - How large can one print

BluesWest
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · D700 file - How large can one print

If someone wants to do retarded bozo things

Are you by any chance 13 years old? The reason I ask is that this is the type of language I would expect from an adolescent -- not an adult who claims to be a professional photographer.

John

Oct 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Bifurcator
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · D700 file - How large can one print

Nope! I'm twee urs oud!

But if someone goes about sticking both fingers up their nose while bending over backwards and then claims that's needed to really fully enjoy an image or needed in order to sell one, I'm going to call out that behavior as bozo-ish and retarded too. It's just the way I am. Maybe when I'm four I'll think differently? Gawd, I hope not!

Oct 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM
msoomro
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · D700 file - How large can one print

Hi: I think we have made our points and are starting to get in a debate. Since i started this thread with a question, may i request, with all good intention and no disrespect to anyone, we please close this conversation now. Thank you for your understanding.

msoomro

Oct 15, 2013 at 12:54 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · D700 file - How large can one print

Bifurcator wrote:
Yeah, thee's no hair, no eyelashes, no peach-fuzz, no material weave, no small detail in ski equipment, or nothing like that... right?

Yeah, I don't hand out magnifying glasses to the viewers either. I probably should... you know, so they won't be restricted and can really ENJOY looking at pixel dots.

BIF, there might be eyelashes in your photos...but that is not what people look for when looking at portraits. They don't want to see all the imperfections people have on their faces. That is why many portraits have the face all nice and smooth.

Now with landscape images...people do want to see the details in the trees or the mountain peaks. Big difference.

Oct 15, 2013 at 01:04 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · D700 file - How large can one print

BluesWest wrote:
Are you by any chance 13 years old? The reason I ask is that this is the type of language I would expect from an adolescent -- not an adult who claims to be a professional photographer.

John

Two little words work wonders.... HIDE ME

Oct 15, 2013 at 01:06 PM
runamuck
• • • • • •
[X]
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · D700 file - How large can one print

Yet another thread that becomes a showcase for members' knowledge of the arcane and picayune, and going far beyond the scope of the original query. The entire thread is en route to becoming yet another showcase of frustrated encyclopedics and wannabe H.L. Menckens.

It will be interesting to see how long this one goes on after the OP has cried "uncle" and "enough".

Oct 15, 2013 at 01:42 PM
       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.