Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Downtown Orlando Architecture with GX7

khollister

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Downtown Orlando Architecture with GX7

First outing with my new GX7. Olympus 12mm f/2.0 lens, conversions with SilverEfex Pro 2 and Tri-X film curve (minus the grain). Raw in LR 5.2. A couple are framed a little too tight because I need to get used to the VF - the overlay symbology and the 4:3 borders in the 16:9 finder were a little confusing the first time out.

Next time :-(

I LOVE this camera, though. UI is much nicer than the E-M5, but I need to tweak a couple function keys after its first firefight. This will be the primary m43 body unless I really need the 5-axis IBIS or Live Bulb features in the OM-D.

Angles by HD_Keith, on Flickr

2013.10.12--09.24.53--10739-Edit-Edit by HD_Keith, on Flickr

Lincoln Plaza by HD_Keith, on Flickr

Orlando City Hall by HD_Keith, on Flickr

Oct 12, 2013 at 04:26 PM
Richard Booth
• • •
p.1 #2 · Downtown Orlando Architecture with GX7

Not familiar with this camera nor qualified to comment on this technique but these are beautiful shots regardless of what type of equipment was involved. Very nice work.

Richard

Oct 13, 2013 at 02:33 PM
khollister

p.1 #3 · Downtown Orlando Architecture with GX7

Richard Booth wrote:
Not familiar with this camera nor qualified to comment on this technique but these are beautiful shots regardless of what type of equipment was involved. Very nice work.

Richard

Thank you, Richard. I put the info in there in case folks were curious. I agree completely that photographs should be judged as to their artistic and technical quality, not in the context of what equipment was used to make them.

Oct 13, 2013 at 03:56 PM
jcruizphoto

p.1 #4 · Downtown Orlando Architecture with GX7

Richard Booth wrote:

Richard

I agree completely with Richard. Gear doesn't matter, great shots!

Oct 14, 2013 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password