Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

Tarocco
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

A few recent recent odds and ends (I really need to clean that dust off my sensor!):

Oct 10, 2013 at 05:00 AM
12monkeys
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

Sensor dust aside, I rather like the first one. The background kills the second one a bit and the third just needs a tighter crop.

Oct 19, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Tarocco
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

12monkeys wrote:
Sensor dust aside, I rather like the first one. The background kills the second one a bit and the third just needs a tighter crop.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! I tried a tighter crop on the last one but more context looked better to my eye. I tried lots other, better angles on the subject but this was the only one that was in focus.

Oct 20, 2013 at 01:30 AM
Dalantech
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

For that third frame: Either shoot from an angle that will get the whole body in focus, or from an angle so that the subject is looking into the lens. It's often best if the viewer can "connect" with the subject and that's hard to do if the subject isn't looking into the camera. The first two frames are good examples of the subject connecting with the viewer (same thing as the viewer connecting to the subject, just expressed from the subject's point of view).

Oct 20, 2013 at 06:41 AM
rocco61
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Some recent shots (10-9-13)

#1 is my favourite, love the light and the angle of view!

Oct 20, 2013 at 02:11 PM

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password