Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Lighting Bundle (Sunpak, Canon, ring lites, off cam...

geroff135

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Lighting Bundle (Sunpak, Canon, ring lites, off camera, etc)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lighting Bundle

Item Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail included in pricing

10/10/13 note - I've added individual pricing on a few of the bigger items since that is all I really included in this price. If you'd like one of the individual items, let me know.

I've been selling my father in-laws old camera gear on this site for awhile now and I think I've got the last wave of it.

I'm not too familiar with any of this stuff and to be honest, I'm not even sure everything is there. In the one picture of the whole bundle, what you see is what you get. Everything you see works (put batteries in everything and did test fires) and it was all used maybe 5 or 10 times throughout it's life. SO, needless to say, it's all in like new condition.

I priced everything best I could via Fredmiranda and eBay, but like I said, I've got this bundle priced to sell and hoping the few semi-valuable items sell the whole bundle.

If you have any questions or absolutely must have one item out of the bunch, please PM me, I'm open to just about anything with this stuff!

Detailed List of Items

Sunpak Auto 622 Pro-system - $40
Sunpak Auto 611 Thyristor - $15
Sunpak CA-1AF Thyristor TTL for EOS - $10
Canon Ring Lite ML-2 for T90 - $20
Sunpak RH-1 Ring Flash for use with 622 Flash - $40
Canon TR 52 Adapter Ring
Canon Macrolite Adapter 52B
Hoya Wide Angle Collapsible Hood 52mm
2 other collapsible hoods (kind of in rough shape tho)
Sunpak CA-2D Flash Adapter
Bag

Oct 08, 2013 at 03:03 AM
TMGraphics
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Lighting Bundle (Sunpak, Canon, ring lites, off camera, etc)

PM sent

Payment sent

Oct 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password