Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

judsonzhao
• •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

Item updated in the last 24 hours    RRS L-plate for Leica M9

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Works great, just some light signs of use

$150 shipped paypal'd to ConUS

Oct 07, 2013 at 04:20 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

I was going to ask, since, I was clueless about this objects use, but then, I Googled it! xD GLWS!
The L-Plate Advantage

Quickly mount your camera on your tripod in either landscape or portrait by using an L-plate. Shaped like an “L”, the plate has two sets of mounting dovetails; mount using either set. No need to flop your camera over & down into the drop notch to go vertical. Instead, use an L-plate and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing. Also, an L-plate keeps your load centered—directly atop the tripod’s apex—where you can retain the best vibration damping & mass coupling.

Oct 12, 2013 at 04:21 PM
judsonzhao
• •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

a.RodriguezPix wrote:
I was going to ask, since, I was clueless about this objects use, but then, I Googled it! xD GLWS!
The L-Plate Advantage

Quickly mount your camera on your tripod in either landscape or portrait by using an L-plate. Shaped like an �L�, the plate has two sets of mounting dovetails; mount using either set. No need to flop your camera over & down into the drop notch to go vertical. Instead, use an L-plate and save yourself the hassle and time you�d have to spend recomposing. Also, an L-plate keeps your load centered�directly atop the tripod�s apex�where you can retain
...Show more

Yep, that is exactly why it is designed. Thank you so much for posting it out.

Actually it has been widely used in DSLR areas, but for M body owners, seems few of us know this.
The vertical part can be simply detached, it just becomes a bottom plate with arca-style mount. Comparing to the price of leica bottom plate, this is a deal : )

BTW, RRS is a fantastic company making all these stuffs, you can goole it either, all compliments around.

Oct 13, 2013 at 10:50 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

Have one - and have had one for every body I've owned in the last few years. Its the only way to go with quick ball head attaching!

Oct 14, 2013 at 04:18 PM
lenticular11
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: RRS L-plate for Leica M9

2nd reply to your PM

Nov 10, 2013 at 03:04 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.