Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

waltn

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Price drop: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Item Sold

Price: $6,000.00
Payment method: I will accept PayPal (add 4% for fees) or bank/cashier's check. Personal checks OK, but I will wait for funds to clear before shipping.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship in the original soft case inside the original Sigma shipping box. I suggest FedEX for shipping due to reasonable cost and good record with my shipments. Send ZIP and I will provide shipping quote at my cost.

UPDATE: I will now entertain reasonable offers on this lens. Please feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse.

This lens is like-new, purchased new from B&H by me in May 2010. I am no longer able to get about doing bird photography like I used to, and this fantastic lens is just sitting in my closet. The glass is perfect and overall cosmetics are excellent.

I am including a circular polarizer with the lens. Price includes the lens, soft case, clear "filter", and circular polarizer.

A full description of the lens can be found at http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=106&sort=7&cat=37&page=3.

Additional photos are available; send your email and I'll get them to you immediately. I can be reached on 442.222.4081 0900-2200 Pacific time any day; please call if you have any questions.

Edited on Oct 19, 2013 at 02:24 AM · View previous versions

Oct 05, 2013 at 10:22 PM
birdfreak12
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Oh how I wish I could buy this beauty! GLWS!

Oct 06, 2013 at 03:39 PM
nygfan44

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Ditto birdfreak, ditto.

Oct 08, 2013 at 11:00 AM
superblue
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Walt, I hope you don't mind me chiming in here but I was once a lucky owner of one of these beauty's, it was a few years ago now & wasn't the DG version, it was simply awesome, it was as sharp as the Canon big whites I had at the time & the ability to be able to pull back if you're too close & vice versa was fantastic, I suppose what I'm saying guys is that you will love using this Sigmonster! Enjoy & good luck with the sale Walt

Oct 08, 2013 at 01:28 PM
waltn

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Yes, superblue, it's a great lens. If I were still going out in the field after bird photos, I sure wouldn't be selling it at a significant loss.

Walt

Oct 08, 2013 at 07:14 PM
cebseb
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

This is a wonderful lens. I currently have Nikon version and I'm having a very hard time with deciding whether to keep it or the 600mm f4 VR I just purchased. It says something when I'm putting it up against a $10k lens and the Sigmonster holds its own.

Glws!

Oct 09, 2013 at 06:43 PM
ballz
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

cebseb wrote:
This is a wonderful lens. I currently have Nikon version and I'm having a very hard time with deciding whether to keep it or the 600mm f4 VR I just purchased. It says something when I'm putting it up against a $10k lens and the Sigmonster holds its own.

Glws!

so you gave in and bought one... I still have mine and it hasn't seen daylight since... I still am hesitating to let it go... like to have it in my back pocket

Oct 09, 2013 at 07:12 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

argar
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

I had in the past Sigmonster non-DG and later DG version and both of them are excellent lens. Great alternative to much more expensive Canon lenses. This lens is a really great gem, anyone who buy this lens will not be disappointed. GLWS

Oct 12, 2013 at 04:42 AM
vet4scuba

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Wish it was a nikon mount

Oct 23, 2013 at 08:33 PM
kzoockof
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Nikon version on me Bay right now, ends Monday Oct. 28th, brand new from a dealer!

Oct 28, 2013 at 01:27 AM
kzoockof
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Hi Walt, we have an agreement and I am looking forward to proceeding:

Guarantee on the lens - works/focuses correctly and clean condition as advertised, confirmed within 2 days of receipt.

Payment in amount as agreed to will be performed via bank wire on Monday - need your info. to complete preferably by Sunday night.

Shipping via UPS 2nd day, fully insured covered by me. Ship date to be by mid week next week (preferably no later than Wed). Bank wire will have appeared in your account by then if (as above, need your info) performed on Monday.

Need dimensional and weight info. for shipping label as well as your address (ship from location) by Tuesday.

It has been a pleasure communicating over the past few days and on the phone today. For others, I have provided Walt with my original FM username (ckoffend, old site years 08, 09 & 2010?) which is the same as on eBay and Audiogon so that we could each research each other out a bit due to no feedback for me and lower amount for him.

Enjoy the remainder of your trip.

Chris

Nov 01, 2013 at 07:47 PM
waltn

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

I am happy with your suggestions, Chris, and will ship the lens to you upon receipt of funds into my account. We'll continue our transaction via PM/email and I'll post here when completed.

Nov 05, 2013 at 12:52 AM
kzoockof
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Lens arrived, flawless condition as advertised. Walt, you are the best!

Nov 08, 2013 at 10:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password