Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

naturephoto1
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

I thought that I would post this about PhotoPlus which takes place at the Javits Center in NYC from October 24-26.

I am planning on attending the show, which is the largest Photo show in NA on Thursday, October 24. I am expecting to meet my friend Jim Lager (author of so many Leica books) at the Leica Booth soon after the show opens.

Jim and I are looking forward to checking out among other things the new Sony FF NEX camera (s). I will be bringing with me an adapter for my Leica R lenses and about 3 R lenses along with the adapter for the M lenses to mate to the NEX cameras. The only M mount lens that I have is my recently acquired Minolta CLE MC Rokkor-M 40mm f2.0 (the latest Leica C 40mm f2 Summicron lens).

Neither Jim nor I have any wide angle M lenses available to us. Hopefully Sony will allow us to mount some of our Leica lenses on the camera.

If anyone is going to attend the show particularly on Thursday, October 24 and has any wide angle M lenses (particularly a 24mm or a 21mm lens) please speak up.

Thanks.

Rich

Oct 03, 2013 at 04:45 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

We have had had a few people on L-camera-forum indicate that they plan to attend PhotoPlus. No one beside myself in the FM alt forum is planning to attend?

Rich

Oct 07, 2013 at 11:38 AM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

A little less than 2 days to PhotoPlus in NYC.

No one else will be attending?

Rich

Oct 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
ajamils
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

Send me tickets (air, hotel & event) and I will attend for sure

Oct 22, 2013 at 03:51 PM
deadwolfbones
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

I'll be there, covering the show for Reviewed.com Cameras.

Oct 22, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Jeff Kott
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

Rich,
I for one would be interested in hearing any impressions you have about anything you see at PhotoPlus, so please keep us posted. I think this thread would be a good place to consolidate your posts and you can cross post in the camera specific threads if you feel appropriate. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Jeff

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

Jeff Kott wrote:
Rich,
I for one would be interested in hearing any impressions you have about anything you see at PhotoPlus, so please keep us posted. I think this thread would be a good place to consolidate your posts and you can cross post in the camera specific threads if you feel appropriate. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Jeff

Jeff,

No problem. Of course for many of us, Sony will be a major booth to attend and hopefully I will be able to mount lenses onto the A7r.

Rich

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Jeff Kott
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · PhotoPlus, October 24-26, Who is attending?

naturephoto1 wrote:
No problem. Of course for many of us, Sony will be a major booth to attend and hopefully I will be able to mount lenses onto the A7r.

Rich

Since I have an A7r on preorder and a bunch of RF lenses that I'd like to use with it, that would be my primary interest.

But, I'm sure you'll see a lot of other fun stuff. (I'm curious about that little Panny GM1 for times where my A7r will be more than I want to carry - :o)

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.