Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Your help please

Bob Jarman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Your help please

Experimenting with conversions, CEPro4 used here, and too many other things to list here. Appreciate your thoughts on what could be done to improve...diverse conditions, mundane subject matter

Thanks,

Bob

X-Pro1    35.0 mm f/1.4 lens    35mm    f/5.6    1/125s    320 ISO    0.0 EV  

X-Pro1    35.0 mm f/1.4 lens    35mm    f/5.6    1/125s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  

X-Pro1    35.0 mm f/1.4 lens    35mm    f/1.4    1/250s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  

X-Pro1    35.0 mm f/1.4 lens    35mm    f/1.4    1/125s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  

X-Pro1    35.0 mm f/1.4 lens    35mm    f/1.4    1/125s    320 ISO    0.0 EV  

Sep 30, 2013 at 12:06 AM
douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Your help please

Love the expression in the eyes in the first as well as her intonation. But you should attempt to add some brightening to her eyes there. No. 3 I would crop more tightly I think. On 1 and 2 I would consider toning down the bright white spots on the decal/painting on the window (at least I think it's the window). The second looks like you captured pure satisfaction through her expression. Sorry, but the cream machines don't hold much magic for me. The last needs a little brightening and hope that the details of her sweater are in there, this one looks a little flat to my eye.
Douglas

Sep 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Bob Jarman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Your help please

douter wrote:
Love the expression in the eyes in the first as well as her intonation. But you should attempt to add some brightening to her eyes there. No. 3 I would crop more tightly I think. On 1 and 2 I would consider toning down the bright white spots on the decal/painting on the window (at least I think it's the window). The second looks like you captured pure satisfaction through her expression. Sorry, but the cream machines don't hold much magic for me. The last needs a little brightening and hope that the details of her sweater are in there,
...Show more

Thanks Douglas,

Processing matters are exactly what I am looking for, aesthetics a plus if so inclined. That and I am climbing the learning curve re focus and use of XP1. And, included CEPro BW conversion for kicks - certainly not a one-size-fits-all solution but reasonably close for subsequent tuning.

Do you see them as 'soft' too?

Regards,

Bob

Sep 30, 2013 at 02:08 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password