Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River...

TJ Thorne
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

Here's a reprocessed shot of Duncan Creek. The comp possibilities at this stream are endless.

Simple processing: Selective Dodging and Burning via luminosity masks, TK Triple Play, very slight orton, vignette masked out at the top of the falls, and web sharpen.

Thanks for looking!

Sep 28, 2013 at 09:04 PM
Mark Metternich
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

Water right through rich moss! Very special shot TJ!

Sep 28, 2013 at 09:09 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

Hey TJ,

That does look very cool. Nice work with it. My next time up that will will need to include that beauty.

Jim

Sep 29, 2013 at 06:04 PM
kmunroe
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

nice one TJ

Sep 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Jfarmer
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

Like this a lot.
Jon

Oct 01, 2013 at 01:05 AM
bktools
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

Beautiful and dynamic.

Bob

Oct 01, 2013 at 01:06 AM
killersnowman
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Duncan Creek on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge

lovely greens and the comp is quite nice. it really takes me to this place in my mind. the cool fresh air and the sound of running water. soo relaxing

Oct 01, 2013 at 04:57 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password