Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

Olive...RIP

eyelaser
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · Olive...RIP

lhdvries wrote:
Wow, what a magnificent series of images. What an honor you had to follow & photograph such a Royal animal & it was a special privilege for me to witness her through your images. As is the case often on this forum, I will never have the opportunity to see these wonderful animals in their natural habitat, so I really do appreciate your threads!!
A sad event for sure, but nature does move on as will her cubs for sure.

Leon

Leon, many thanks for such nice words. I know how lucky I am to be able to see and photograph these amazing cats. I hope you find a way to have the opportunity to do the same even if it's in a controlled environment. Just to be in their presence is very special.
Eric

Oct 15, 2013 at 12:19 AM
eyelaser
• • • • • •
p.6 #2 · Olive...RIP

Ted ellis wrote:
Congrats Eric

Much appreciated UT....as some wise person once said..."She is gone but not forgotten"
Eric

Oct 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
S. Calvino

p.6 #3 · Olive...RIP

Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure your wonderful tribute will allow Olive to rest with ease.

Oct 16, 2013 at 03:33 AM
eyelaser
• • • • • •
p.6 #4 · Olive...RIP

S. Calvino wrote:
Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure your wonderful tribute will allow Olive to rest with ease.

Your thoughts and kind words are much appreciated. She gave many a great show and lots of great memories...
Eric

Oct 16, 2013 at 08:53 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

moosehead222
• •
p.6 #5 · Olive...RIP

Olive is beautiful. I want to bookmark so I can easily come back to see these incredible photos. I know they are more than just photographs and a tribute to Olive and the like. Thanks for sharing.

Oct 19, 2013 at 03:02 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • •
p.6 #6 · Olive...RIP

moosehead222 wrote:
Olive is beautiful. I want to bookmark so I can easily come back to see these incredible photos. I know they are more than just photographs and a tribute to Olive and the like. Thanks for sharing.

Your comments are very thoughtful and much appreciated.... thank you
Eric

Oct 21, 2013 at 09:19 PM
Suyash

p.6 #7 · Olive...RIP

Woww! amazing

Jul 23, 2014 at 06:27 PM
fingerda
• •
p.6 #8 · Olive...RIP

She was a beautiful animal and a great model and role model. Sad to hear of her demise. Fabulous pics!

DaveF

Jul 23, 2014 at 07:02 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password