Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports &...

garrettg

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   SPL Waterhousing For a Nikon D600 along with 3 Ports, Arm, Trigger Grip, extras

Item still Available

Price: $2,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS GROUND or FEDEX

I bought this entire kit brand new from SPL this past May for an assignment. It has been collecting dust ever since and I don't anticipate using it much more. So instead I hope to sell the whole kit as one.

I paid $4,000 for all the ports and custom modifications. Modifications include the ability to shoot in complete manual mode, use the AEL button to focus separately from the trigger and a custom 36 inch grip that allows you to raise the camera high or plunge it deeper into the water while triggering the camera.

Ports will fit a fisheye, Nikon 17-35, most any manual lenses between 35mm and 85mm, also includes the expensive over/under port to get those special photos with a Nikon 17-35 or other lenses.

I also have a bag filled with the special silicon lube, extra nuts and spare parts.

Please email me at mail@garrettgrove.com to inquire or call me at 425-327-5528.

I do not want to part the system up but if it doesn't sell in a week or two I can look into it. This housing could also most likely be custom made to fit the D700, 800 or other smaller Nikon bodies if sent into SPL.

Thanks!

Edited on Oct 28, 2013 at 05:52 PM · View previous versions

Sep 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Widgic
• •
p.1 #2 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Hi, I looked at your website (garrettgrove.com), amazing work. I'd love to see what you got with this housing if you can share.

Thanks.

Denis

Sep 29, 2013 at 01:48 AM
D3Xwannabe
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Bump for a truly gifted individual.

Cheers,

CARL
D3XWannabe

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM
toddphoto

p.1 #4 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Is this still around? I thought it sold. Wondering what the port is on the top left? I see the fisheye, the geared port, and the over/under, but can't figure that one out.

Cheers!

Todd

Jan 30, 2014 at 01:49 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Logan Davis

p.1 #5 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

toddphoto wrote:
Is this still around? I thought it sold. Wondering what the port is on the top left? I see the fisheye, the geared port, and the over/under, but can't figure that one out.

Cheers!

Todd

looks like a 50mm

Feb 27, 2014 at 01:46 AM
garrettg

p.1 #6 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Hey that is just an extra mount, makes it really easy and cheap to get another port for a lens that might not be covered in this selection.

Let me know if you are still interested! I have been busy and not trying to sell this kit for the last few months but would still love to find a home for it. Thanks!

Mar 01, 2014 at 09:27 PM
colinandrew
• •
p.1 #7 · FS: SPL Waterhousing for Nikon D600, Numerous Ports & Accessories

Message SENT.

Mar 31, 2014 at 04:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password