Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

painterly tiny rose

buggz2k
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · painterly tiny rose

Hmm, kind of hard to see from the re-sized version.
Not certain what to do with this one...
Shrug, what do you think?

Sep 24, 2013 at 05:49 PM
cherubino
• •
p.1 #2 · painterly tiny rose

Nice!

Sep 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Jo Dilbeck
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · painterly tiny rose

The painterly work is very nicely done, I like the image very much. It's the composition I think that's distracting. With the rose dead center, it's just not quite perfect. Is there another crop you might be able to do that would move it off center? The bit of pink/orange in the upper right is also a bit distracting, my eye keeps going there instead of focusing on the rose. I really do like the tonality of the image overall, very soft and soothing!

Jo

Oct 03, 2013 at 08:24 PM
buggz2k
• • •
p.1 #4 · painterly tiny rose

Thanks, yes, I seem to like things dead center.
I guess that is a problem I have, gonna be hard to correct, after all these years...
I will try harder, thanks again!

Jo Dilbeck wrote:
The painterly work is very nicely done, I like the image very much. It's the composition I think that's distracting. With the rose dead center, it's just not quite perfect. Is there another crop you might be able to do that would move it off center? The bit of pink/orange in the upper right is also a bit distracting, my eye keeps going there instead of focusing on the rose. I really do like the tonality of the image overall, very soft and soothing!

Jo

Oct 06, 2013 at 10:14 PM

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password