Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Hockey

glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hockey

A few shots from Saturdays game,Devils v Chieftains.Devils go down 10-4,my 4th time shooting hockey,getting to like it
c&c welcome.

Sep 23, 2013 at 05:52 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hockey

Few more

#7 The punch-up

Sep 23, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Rick Denham
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hockey

colours are a tad flat in some, but action and isolation are very well done.
#5 in all honesty need the stick blade though

Sep 23, 2013 at 05:55 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

glenn1
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hockey

Thanks Rick, looking at them again #2/6 could do with a little adjustment,can see what you mean with #5,thanks for the input.

Sep 23, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hockey

I agree with Rick, and I would add, the look a bit underexposed to me (4 and 5 specifically). I would also bump the contrast a bit in 2, 3, 6 and 7. I assume you were shooting through the glass and not an opening in the glass. Remember, that shooting through the glass is like adding another filter, and with marks on glass, or just the glass itself can be up to a stop difference in the exposure, and shooting through the glass typically washes out images a tad, requiring contrast adjustments (set black and white points in curves in Photoshop or adjust black and white levels in Lightroom and bring some detail back with shadow and highlights).

Other than that, over all, they are nice and tight, although, some seem a bit soft which could be a combination of focus, shutter speed or the glass again.

Sep 23, 2013 at 07:07 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Hockey

Carl,thanks for the input,i guess you guys shoot a lot more hockey than we do.Was shooting through glass ,will need a few more games to get it right.

Sep 23, 2013 at 09:05 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password