Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

Trevorma
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

Rainy, grey, miserable day...... but any day shooting football is a good one!

C&C Always welcome!

Trevor

1)

2)

3)

4)

Edited on Sep 22, 2013 at 06:29 PM · View previous versions

Sep 22, 2013 at 06:27 PM
Trevorma
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

So I am not sure if this one is a keeper or not. When I was chimping I loved it... the more I look at it the less "in love" I am with it.

5)

Sep 22, 2013 at 06:28 PM
Rick Denham
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

nice shots trev, as usual.
your mhok was in town friday
best game of hockey i have seen in a while

Sep 22, 2013 at 09:08 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

so, do Canadian Universities use NCAA football rules or CFL rules? Can players kick the ball back and forth? I remember watching the Montreal and Toronto CFL game back in 2010 there there was a missed field goal, player got the ball in the endzone, kicked it back, kicking team got the ball and tried drop kicking the ball then the other team just kicked the ball like a soccer ball. I was sitting there going WT.....?!?

As for your photos, the only thing I see is a lot of dead space on the right of the second photo. Colors and exposure look pretty good.

Sep 23, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Trevorma
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

Carl,

First off thanks for the C&C on the images.

Second, they play CFL rules for the most part. There are a couple of more rules that are in place to protect players that I am not certain are in the CFL like a player who loses his helmet must stop playing right away.... and maybe more....

That said there is the possibility of that play you described above happening, although it does not happen often, in fact I have never witnessed anything like that "live" and even the most die hard CFL fans were probably sitting there thinking WT...

Sep 23, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Anthony Labbe
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

Nice stuff again!!

Sep 23, 2013 at 05:40 PM
rhole
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

Carl Auer wrote:
so, do Canadian Universities use NCAA football rules or CFL rules? Can players kick the ball back and forth? I remember watching the Montreal and Toronto CFL game back in 2010 there there was a missed field goal, player got the ball in the endzone, kicked it back, kicking team got the ball and tried drop kicking the ball then the other team just kicked the ball like a soccer ball. I was sitting there going WT.....?!?

As for your photos, the only thing I see is a lot of dead space on the right of the second photo. Colors
...Show more

One university in Canada, Simon Fraser in Vancouver, is an NCAA Division 2 member and plays in the GNAC conference.

Sep 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Canadian University Football - Western at Laurier

rhole, I knew Simon Fraser's hoops team played in the GNAC. They played U of Alaska-Anchorage while I lived up there, and I shot them once or twice in the past.

Sep 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.