Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Goin' up??
  
 
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Goin' up??


...all eyes upon the liftoff. Some remarkably "active" roughstock for the kids last night.



riversbendphotography

  NIKON D800    200mm    f/2.0    1/320s    6400 ISO    +0.3 EV  





riversbendphotography

  NIKON D800    200mm    f/2.0    1/320s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  





riversbendphotography

  NIKON D800    200mm    f/2.0    1/800s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Guari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Goin' up??


Good stuff Will!

Makes me remember quite a few years ago when I went to visit some family down to Houston annual cow/rodeo expo... good times, good food and great memories.

And huge pickups!! six tires and up!




Sep 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Goin' up??


Guari wrote:
Good stuff Will!

Makes me remember quite a few years ago when I went to visit some family down to Houston annual cow/rodeo expo... good times, good food and great memories.

And huge pickups!! six tires and up!



Thanks, Gustavo! Yeah, the duallys are great...'til you have to buy 'em new feet.



Sep 21, 2013 at 02:00 PM
dmacmillan
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Goin' up??


More terrific action shots Will! I hope all the young riders are safe and sound.


Sep 21, 2013 at 03:21 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Goin' up??


Airborne! good set of flying steers Will.
Douglas



Sep 21, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Ian Boys
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Goin' up??


that's brave


Sep 21, 2013 at 04:32 PM
lukeb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Goin' up??


Great set!


Sep 21, 2013 at 05:02 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Goin' up??


dmacmillan wrote:
More terrific action shots Will! I hope all the young riders are safe and sound.


Appreciate it, all contestants walked away in one piece!



Sep 21, 2013 at 08:27 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Goin' up??


douter wrote:
Airborne! good set of flying steers Will.
Douglas


Many thanks, Douglas.



Sep 21, 2013 at 08:28 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · Goin' up??


Ian Boys wrote:
that's brave


For the youngsters I agree. As the bulls/broncs reach the size of SUV's and develop
'attitudes' I'm thinkin' a screw has to be loose somewhere...to seek out a ride.



Sep 21, 2013 at 08:31 PM
 



trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · Goin' up??


lukeb wrote:
Great set!


Hey, Luke...thanks buddy!



Sep 21, 2013 at 08:32 PM
Ernie Aubert
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · Goin' up??


Hey, I drive fast and ride motorcycles, but I don't think I'm gettin' on one o' them!


Sep 22, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Jay_Be
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · Goin' up??


Nice shots, Tm, particularly considering the dungeon level lighting that's looks typical of the rodeo circuit here in Oz where we have the spectators hold a candle each and have them bend over to see if the sun will shine out their.........well, you get the picture


Sep 22, 2013 at 06:20 AM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · Goin' up??


Ernie Aubert wrote:
Hey, I drive fast and ride motorcycles, but I don't think I'm gettin' on one o' them!


I'll still ride in the dirt, but w/everyone texting on the highway...I've all but given up
the street bikes. As far as riding these animals...methinks they're best on a plate.



Sep 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · Goin' up??


Jay_Be wrote:
Nice shots, Tm, particularly considering the dungeon level lighting that's looks typical of the rodeo circuit here in Oz where we have the spectators hold a candle each and have them bend over to see if the sun will shine out their.........well, you get the picture


Thanks, mate!



Sep 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Gary Lee 44
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · Goin' up??


Action-action-action! Will you capture the moment. Great shots Buddy!
Gary



Sep 23, 2013 at 01:57 PM
GoodEgg
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · Goin' up??


These are some of the best rodeo photos I've seen here. Those aren't young cowboys (and girls?), but astronauts.


Sep 23, 2013 at 04:35 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · Goin' up??


Gary Lee 44 wrote:
Action-action-action! Will you capture the moment. Great shots Buddy!
Gary


Thank you kindly, Gary...turned out to be a good event.



Sep 23, 2013 at 06:13 PM
trenchmonkey
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · Goin' up??


GoodEgg wrote:
These are some of the best rodeo photos I've seen here. Those aren't young cowboys (and girls?), but astronauts.


Hey, you're a good egg! Thanks a bunch...young flyers they certainly are.



Sep 23, 2013 at 06:14 PM
GCasey
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · Goin' up??


Hey, Will

I'm glad you're postin' again. Great photos! Love the 'astronaut' effect!

Help me with a dumb question? What is the 'trigger' to make the critters buck so much? The band around their tummy? Weight on their back? Their nature? Seeing te gleam in the photographer's eye? All of the above? I know they do -- but why?

George



Sep 23, 2013 at 09:38 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password