Upload & Sell: Off
I like 5 the best.
1) Close but it doesn't tell me a story and while the timing is close the ball in back kills it
2)Good action, but the guy in the back takes away
3) OK he was going for the ball, but why is that keeper?
4) This is better, I like the action, the tight focus, (again with a guy in back, almost like they do it on purpose ) This is more powerful than 3. Does he got the ball? Does he foul? Does the forward go on to score? I like how that picture makes me wonder. Vs 3 where I don't sense urgency from the photo.
5) Not sure if you could crop the fella to the left out, but I like the action, I like that I can see your players eyes, it looks like a white line is at their feet, so this could be a shot, I'm wondering does he score? Again, this one draws me in.
6) I'm guessing ends up with a foul, direct kick for white. For some reason, the guy on the grounds face and the location of the ball detract from the overall picture. Obviously, IMHO.
Keep it up, I love looking at soccer photos!