Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · #571 Copper Kettle
  
 
oldrattler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #571 Copper Kettle


I found this kettle in a local antique mall. Thank you for taking a look. Jim





Copper Kettle

  Canon EOS 5D Mark III    35mm    f/8.0    1/1s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 17, 2013 at 03:58 AM
RustyBug
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · #571 Copper Kettle


The blue porcelain pops a bit against the warm copper. Personally, I'd still use this one if it's intact (i.e. not a relic at my house). Gotta love copper for heat transfer.


Sep 17, 2013 at 01:11 PM
oldrattler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · #571 Copper Kettle


RustyBug wrote:
The blue porcelain pops a bit against the warm copper. Personally, I'd still use this one if it's intact (i.e. not a relic at my house). Gotta love copper for heat transfer.


Thanks Kent



Sep 17, 2013 at 03:02 PM
teked
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · #571 Copper Kettle


Very cool shot. Agree with the porcelain comment. Very neat piece.

Ed



Sep 17, 2013 at 09:01 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



oldrattler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · #571 Copper Kettle


teked wrote:
Very cool shot. Agree with the porcelain comment. Very neat piece.

Ed


Thanks Ed...



Sep 18, 2013 at 02:51 AM
Oregon Gal
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · #571 Copper Kettle


Nice find but almost to nice to be a relic.


Sep 18, 2013 at 03:12 AM
oldrattler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · #571 Copper Kettle


Oregon Gal wrote:
Nice find but almost to nice to be a relic.


Thank you. The antique mall had a lot of really nice stuff. Jim



Sep 18, 2013 at 09:58 AM





FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password