Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: FS/FT: Dell E6410 Laptop w/ dock - Price drop and i...

gnb40
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FS/FT: Dell E6410 Laptop w/ dock - Price drop and including dock

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Dell E6410 Laptop

Item Sold

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: included to CONUS

Switched completely to Mac, so selling my E6410 laptop. It's in excellent condition. This is about 2.5 years old. I upgraded the hard disk to 500GB about 4 months ago. Replaced the battery (with Dell battery) about 2 months ago. Will install a fresh copy of Windows 7 before shipping. Features an i5 2.67ghz processor and 4GB RAM. Comes with new case and mouse.

Includes dock
Will trade for Canon M or Canon G1x (can add cash if needed).

Edited on Sep 22, 2013 at 01:16 PM · View previous versions

Sep 17, 2013 at 01:27 AM
Tom Robinson

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: FS/FT: Dell E6410 Laptop w/ dock - Price drop and including dock

Hi,
How many USB ports does this have? Can you send a pic of the Doc you have for it? Will you be installing the Windows 7 Professional from the disks that came with the computer so essentially the PC is configured as it was when new? Do the factory disks also come with it? Are you willing to ship via UPS ground?
Thanks very much!
Tom Robinson

Sep 19, 2013 at 03:45 PM
gnb40
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: FS/FT: Dell E6410 Laptop w/ dock - Price drop and including dock

It has 3 USB ports and 1 combo port... can be used as a Sata or USB port.

Here's pics of the dock. The dock also comes with another power supply (larger to handle the dock and computer).

As to the shipping... UPS ground would be the way I would ship this due to the weight and size of the box.

Sep 20, 2013 at 01:10 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password