Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Machinery HDR Effects 2

Cona78

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Machinery HDR Effects 2

Anyone used this? I'd be interested in your thoughts if you have.

Sep 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Ho1972
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Machinery HDR Effects 2

I like it. It's more prone to artifacts (especially at boundries and edges) than some software so you have to be careful not to lean too hard on some of the sliders. These days I usually reach for it before Photomatix or Nik.

Sep 16, 2013 at 03:40 PM
cengell
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Machinery HDR Effects 2

Hi I found Machinery HDR Effects 2, to make some of the best image quality with the lease amount of effort, I feel it's the best HDR software out there, the image quality is so smooth and clean and great look.

The best part is the cost is really low under $40. Yes after 1 year there is a cost for updates if you want them.

Try the demo and I think you will like it!

Christopher

Sep 19, 2013 at 02:47 AM
dideda

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Machinery HDR Effects 2

Well ,after little work with demo I bought it.It's really low cost appl. and available quality is surprising , even at default settings very natural look.Clouds from my landscapes look best I have seen so far(using Photomatix from v2) , very soft yet clean definition and sense of depth.Learning curve take some time because you can adjust tone and color similar to 16bit editing software(not common for HDR appl) , there is lot of things that could be refine and some missing staff like resizing because program work very good from RAW directly so output could be more flexible (upsizing and custom ICC profile output).
Anyway , I hope that people will recognize capacity of program and pay for it , which is only way for surviving and future developing of program.
Dean

Jul 06, 2014 at 10:24 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password