Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation black - like new! PRICE LOWERED!

rlcramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation black - like new! PRICE LOWERED!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation White

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free UPS ground shipping to the continental US only.

This is the long story… My daughter had an iPod touch a few years ago, and she dropped it. So I called up Apple and they allowed me to pay $100 to send them the broken one and swap it out for a replacement. The replacement came a few weeks later, but by the time I received it, my daughter had gotten an iPhone as a birthday present. So, this iPod has literally been sitting in my office and has never been touched by human hands. So essentially it is brand new. I'm not 100% sure if Apple sent me a brand new unit, or a refurb, but I have decided to let it go, since I really have no use for it.

This is the short story - I am selling a never touched, iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation White. The pics below should show you that it is in flawless condition, and has never been out of the shrink-wrap. The only accessory that I will include is the dock cable. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Includes:
- iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation White
-- Dock Cable

No offers for trades please - as usual, I am in dire need of CASH!

I will ship to you for free using UPS ground (continental US only - NO EXCEPTIONS!), and I will cover the full cost of insurance. The only form of payment that I will accept is Paypal, and the only caveats are that I will only sell to you if you have a Paypal account that is confirmed in the continental US. If you are not confirmed or your Paypal account is not registered in the continental US, I'm sorry, but I will not sell to you. Please note that I will also pick up all Paypal fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation Black

Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free UPS ground shipping to the continental US only.

This is the long story… I bought this iPod touch for my son a while back, and the moment I received it from Apple, I placed it in an Otterbox defender case. That being said, while it was an iPod owned by an 8 year old, it literally looks brand new since the Otterboxes are completely magical devices. While it looks brand new, the battery doesn't last as long as a brand new unit, so I am listing it here for a lower price than the white one that I am also selling, since that one has never been used / charged, etc. My son recently got an iPhone, so I have decided to let this one go as well, since we no longer have any use for it.

This is the short story - I am selling an amazing condition, iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation Black. The pics below should show you that it is in flawless condition. The only accessory that I will include is the dock cable. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Includes:
- iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation Black
-- Dock Cable

No offers for trades please - as usual, I am in dire need of CASH!

I will ship to you for free using UPS ground (continental US only - NO EXCEPTIONS!), and I will cover the full cost of insurance. The only form of payment that I will accept is Paypal, and the only caveats are that I will only sell to you if you have a Paypal account that is confirmed in the continental US. If you are not confirmed or your Paypal account is not registered in the continental US, I'm sorry, but I will not sell to you. Please note that I will also pick up all Paypal fees.

Edited on Sep 18, 2013 at 09:48 AM · View previous versions

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Jayem1
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: iPod touch 32GB - 4th generation black - like new! PRICE LOWERED!

Tag

Sep 18, 2013 at 08:28 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.