Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Google Nexus 10 32GB LIKE-NEW (tons of extras!)

ChoskyStudios

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Google Nexus 10 32GB LIKE-NEW (tons of extras!)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Google Nexus 10 32GB Android Tablet

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Continental US - free shipping with insurance and signature on arrival (USPS). I can ship only to verified/confirmed Paypal addresses. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I purchased this beautiful tablet for college classes that started at the beginning of this year. However, all of my classes have required me to use my laptop instead, so this tablet has gotten VERY little use. (Mainly I just used it to play Candy Crush.)

I really cannot justify hanging onto something this powerful and high resolution, when I don't have any time to even use it. So I'd just like to sell it to someone who can get some real use out of it!

The tablet is literally LIKE NEW. There are zero scratches on the glass. Nothing is broken, or worn out. It's been kept safely inside a protective cover ever since I took it from the box.

All the accessories (there are MANY), are exceptional to LIKE NEW condition also!

Like-new tablet box, original manuals, are included. Nothing is missing.

EXTRAS:

- The high-tech magnetic Pogo charger
- A genuine Italian leather designer messenger bag (Visconti)
- Sleek aluminum bluetooth keyboard (fits inside the bag with the tablet)
- Aluminum stylus
- New cleaning clothes
- Like new remote control for using the tablet as a home entertainment center on your TV
- HDMI cable for hooking your tablet to your home television
- NEW leather-like rotating cover (still in plastic wrap)
- second great condition leather-like rotating cover (what I have had safely on the tablet since purchase)

New, this entire set with the tablet currently costs $678.79 (Amazon.com)

If you're looking for a great price on a virtually new Google Nexus 10 tablet, with a killer set of accessories, and a very classy leather bag to store it in, you won't find a better deal for all of this together anywhere else!

Quick photo of the actual items! Below are stock images to help you better see what each item is.

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.