Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with App...

Anurag
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple iPad Retina 16GB Black WiFi with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority, Insured within CONUS

Up for sale is a refurbished Apple iPad Retina 16GB Black WiFi with AppleCare+ and Griffin sleeve. No scratches, marks or dings on either the glass or the back. Looks perfect. Perfect working condition too.

Purchased on August 02, 2013 from Apple directly (have email receipt and proof of purchase) for medical school but was just informed today that we will not be using it for taking tests so I have no use for it as I already have a macbook air. I have used it twice and it looks indistinguishable from new.

It comes with 1 year and 10 months of warranty left over from AppleCare+ that I purchased at the same time.

Total cost was $559.08 for the iPad, AppleCare+ and the Griffin sleeve.

I would like $395 shipped via paypal gift. Limiting sale to within the CONUS for now. Money order and checks are fine as well. If using regular paypal, kindly add the necessary fees. For established members, the iPad will ship upon receipt of payment. For brand new or low feedback members, I will ship once the payment has cleared to my bank - takes a couple of days. I have 5 tests coming up next week so if it sells then, please give me a day or two to get it out to you as I am in class from 8am till 5pm with a 30 minute break for lunch. I will try my hardest to get it out the same or the next day as it is packed up already.

Here is a link to the sleeve -

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003CKAQ9U/ref=pe_385040_30332190_pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

I think the price is fair and therefore firm. I just started medical school and took out $90000 in loans for this year alone so am not looking to make a profit off of the sale. I know I won't get what I paid for the gear but I am trying to recover as much as I can. As such, I shall ignore low ball offers.

Not interested in any trades right now. Just need cash for food and gas.

Thanks,

CJ.

EDIT - I have all the original accessories, box and papers that came with it. Everything is in brand new condition as well.

Edited on Oct 23, 2013 at 06:04 PM · View previous versions

Sep 14, 2013 at 05:07 AM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Price dropped to $500.

Sep 15, 2013 at 04:12 AM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Rocked my tests today so ill offer a better deal. Final price drop to $480 shipped via PayPal gift.

Sep 17, 2013 at 03:07 AM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Now running ios 7 like a champ.

Sep 18, 2013 at 07:37 PM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Bump

Sep 21, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

$450

Oct 03, 2013 at 01:30 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Anurag
• •
p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Final price drop. $415 shipped CONUS with paypal gift.

Oct 07, 2013 at 09:58 PM
fotografur
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

That's a good price! I don't know how it's still listed.

I had a 3 month old retina 16GB LTE/wifi here for $355 and couldn't unload it here. Sold it for more elsewhere.Tough crowd.

Good luck with your sale

Oct 09, 2013 at 09:52 AM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #9 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Thank you sir. I need to pay some bills so I'll keep it here for another day after which it goes to the wolves on eBay.

Oct 09, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Anurag
• •
p.1 #10 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Previous sale fell through. $395 shipped.

Oct 22, 2013 at 02:24 AM
ciphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Withdrawn: Apple iPad Retina, 16GB, Black, WiFi, with AppleCare+ and sleeve

Item paid for. thank You

Oct 22, 2013 at 02:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password