Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Thinking of joining NAPP, DON'T!!!

John P Mulgrew
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Thinking of joining NAPP, DON'T!!!

My membership runs out at the end of the month. First became a member there in 2004 but since then Kelby and the others have left it. The forums are run by a bunch of Mods that will delete anything they do not agree with it. You are paying $99.00 per year for pure censorship. The one thing I used to love about NAPP were the discounts but they suck now. If you wanted to join then all I can say is to save your money and just get the advice here. A bunch of pathetic people that run the boards at NAPP and many people have left NAPP because of this. FM was the best thing I found for Photography and even Processing and am so glad that the mods here allow us to discuss what we want to discuss without deleting every single post they disagree with. Just a rant but wanted to get it out there in case someone thought that NAPP was still a worthwhile site, it is not!!!

Sep 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Eyeball
• • • •
p.1 #2 · Thinking of joining NAPP, DON'T!!!

I'm not arguing with your experience but I don't exactly understand what you mean by "Kelby and the others have left it". NAPP is part of the Kelby Media Group and is still his company as far as I can see. Do you mean that he and the top folks at Kelby just don't participate in the NAPP forums any more?

Sep 12, 2013 at 08:12 PM
John P Mulgrew
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Thinking of joining NAPP, DON'T!!!

Matt used to interact all the time but stopped a couple of years ago, Dave is totally out of the picture and Scott probably still does own it. Used to get great discounts with NAPP but those days are over. The forums are a total joke and the mods have been running people off for a couple of years now. Not worth $99.00 and if you are looking for advice then come here where it's free.

Sep 13, 2013 at 01:56 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password