Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Pics from Saturday's game.. Still have not got around to posting my high school stuff from the week between the to Colorado football games...Under a flood watch here, so maybe I will after this...

Buffs are one win better than they were last season, so it can not be as bad a season...although, Fresno State is this Saturday, then the University of Nike

1. 6pm start made for some nice soft light to start the game...

2. Not my best shot, but I liked the linebacker laid out trying to make a tackle.

3. Where's Waldo, the college edition.

4. Pick 6

5. Not a lot from Central Arkansas except for some standard qb shots

6. Coach was afraid of Ralphie running over the players so he jumped out before the game and Ralphie did not run, so this is from him running to start the third quarter.

7. Buffs D looks good...another Pick 6

8. Offense was not bad either, if you passed to Paul Richardson (6). Harsh stadium light in the center of the field.

9. Another passing TD

10. With just over 2 minutes to go, Central Arkansas was two TD's down. Started to march down the field than went for a bomb that if it connected for a TD, we were sure they would try an onside kick. Instead, a game clinching interception for Colorado.

Sep 12, 2013 at 04:35 AM
Gkross

p.1 #2 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Carl great shots as always. Personally I love 8 because of the background

Sep 12, 2013 at 01:02 PM
BillP57
• • •
p.1 #3 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Nice set, Carl. My picks are #4 and that great shot of Ralphie (#6). The scoreboard in the last shot really lays out the situation. I think someone is missing a shot in that last one also.

Bill

Sep 12, 2013 at 01:12 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Jon Uhler
• • • •
p.1 #4 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Nice set.

Man I would hate to have to run with that beast.

Sep 12, 2013 at 02:18 PM
TSpyers
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

Nice series Carl. I like #2 (for the laid out defender) and #4 (for the emotion going on in the foreground and background). The last one is good as well, just a lot going on in the image. If your going to go with an image like that to tell the "story of the game" it would be great to have the entire scoreboard in the image. My two cents (which probably doesn't even amount to two cents). Really enjoyed the series!

Thanks -- Tim

Sep 12, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · 2013 NCAA Football - Central Arkansas at Colorado

GKross, I just wish the lighting was not so harsh. His helmet is a black hole. I could cheat and go in and mask everything except his face and recover the shadows like crazy, but ethics took over.

Bill, photog in the last shot is actually doing video with a 5D3 and has a monitor attached to the back of the camera. Probably still missed most of it, but most of the student photogs that are doing video for the school are using DSLR's.

Jon, when you stand next to the cage and you see how big its head is, you might change your mind.

Tim, I really wish I could have included the whole scoreboard, but in reality, the EMT's and the stretcher were right in front of the left half, so you could not see the Colorado score....would have been killer though...

Sep 12, 2013 at 06:39 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password