Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Seagate Wireless Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive

a123
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Seagate Wireless Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Seagate Wireless Plus 1 TB External Wireless HDD

Item Sold

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS

Selling a LNIB 1 TB Seagate Wireless Plus portable hard drive. This is perfect for expanding your iPad or laptop memory. I used this to display client photos on an iPad out in the field. This hard drive will create its own WIFI network so you can connect to it with any WIFI device such as a laptop, iPad, SmartPhone or Kindle. This has an app for Apple Devices and Android Devices that will let you stream content to up to three devices at a time. It also has a built in rechargeable battery that will power it up to 10 hours.

Here is a link to the product page: http://www.seagate.com/external-hard-drives/portable-hard-drives/wireless/wireless-plus/

Here is a link to it on Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wireless+Plus+1TB+Mobile+Device+Storage/7420065.p;jsessionid=60FCFAC1BE8D315BFA50BC0544C80539.bbolsp-app03-117?id=1218844154853&skuId=7420065&st=seagate%20wireless%20plus&cp=1&lp=1

I will also include the portable hard case that I keep it in. Both items are in Brand New condition and show no signs of wear. The hard drive only left my house one time and has been stored in the case since I bought it.

Price includes USPS shipping to CONUS and paypal gift.

Sep 11, 2013 at 09:32 PM
a123
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Seagate Wireless Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive

Considering reasonable offers, don't really want to deal with ebay!

Sep 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password