Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Hiring a blogger / photo editor

Italo Campilii
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hiring a blogger / photo editor

Hi guys!

Its been a while i don't post on this forum. My wife (the blogger / creative / photographer) is currently 4 months pregnant, and while we've been working with someone in-house for all of our wedding / portrait editing needs, she's been always behind the blogging and culling and selecting the best photos that would portray us for our marketing needs. It's been challenging finding someone to do our blog & culling, as we've already tried with our current photo-editor and it never worked out. We're looking to hire someone to do all the most important & main things for the photo-selection & editing those selected to post on blog etc, but can't seem to find a good site to post such search, as Monster wants usually $400+, Career builder is about the same, and this would be pretty much a great gig for someone that already does it as a side-gig type of thing.

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions as to where i can search for great talent? We haven't come across anyone yet. She pretty much runs the creative side of the business all on her own, and i need to find someone to cover for her from now on as she will be due soon and i don't want our clients to get their blog posts or photos delayed.

Thanks in advance!

Sep 11, 2013 at 02:19 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hiring a blogger / photo editor

Hey Italo,

I just sent you a friend request on FB - my assistant might be interested. Hit me up.

- Kurtis

Sep 11, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Italo Campilii
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hiring a blogger / photo editor

Sounds great, i accepted!

Sep 11, 2013 at 02:50 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.