FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wedding sequence and album

Robin Usagani
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wedding sequence and album

So let's say the b&g do the first meet. Then we do photos of them and wedding party. Then after the ceremony we do family photos.

Now my question is, when you design the album, what sequence do you put it in? I always struggle with this.

Sep 06, 2013 at 11:03 PM
ricardovaste
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wedding sequence and album

"Photos of them and the wedding party"

So these are B&G portraits, then groups? I'd stick any groups you do after the ceremony with these, personally, unless it actually looks odd (eg maybe lighting is different).

I tend to use 1 spread for portraits. Then, depending upon the couple, I might out one spread of family photos in... Which is just two photos, one each of them with either sets of parents.

I've also stuck any "setup" images right at the back of the album before, so not to interrupt the 'story', which is another option.

Sep 07, 2013 at 04:47 AM
eephoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wedding sequence and album

Personally, I do the first look if they have one, then the ceremony and then the formals after (even if they did formals before). But I do family first then the formals....

Sep 07, 2013 at 08:26 AM
JR Magat
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wedding sequence and album

i would design it based off the sequence of what happened that day; just my preference

if that doesn't matter so much, then i think first look, ceremony, then group/family photos

Sep 07, 2013 at 08:34 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.