Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Can't edit my profile

gwaww
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Can't edit my profile

When I try to edit my profile I get this message:

"You are not logged in. Login or Register

Another user is using the email that you entered. Please use a different one."

Obviously I am logged in or I couldn't have looked at my profile This message pops up when I hit the "Submit" button. I PM'd Fed but got no answer. I've tried it from my laptop, iphone and my ipad. Same result.

Sep 06, 2013 at 08:05 PM
mitesh
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Can't edit my profile

Did you try changing that email address and then submitting the change?

Sep 06, 2013 at 09:35 PM
gwaww
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Can't edit my profile

Duh...that worked thanks!!!

Sep 07, 2013 at 01:52 AM
kzoockof
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Can't edit my profile

When you suggest, "did you try changing that e-mail address. . . "

I am in a similar situation. I finally was successfully able to get a new account (my old account won't log-on and I can't get an e-mail sent to me with my "old" password).

So I finally figured out the only way I could get a new ID/membership was to use somebody else's computer and register from their computer at their house with my comcast e-mail address (versus my work e-mail address, which was the e-mail address I was previously registered under).

I want to now change from the comcast address to my actual work address, but am scared that once I tried, I will never be able to log-in, will loose my new account (which took months to finally get), etc. . .

So, is your suggestion to go to my "profile" page and change the e-mail address to my work e-mail address and then hit submit? I am not sure I follow the suggestion you (mitesh) are making. Would you mind terribly expanding on your suggestion?

Thanks so much.

Sep 18, 2013 at 05:03 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password