New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · My neighbors daughter .

manny1967
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My neighbors daughter .

Took my neighbors daughter out for a few snaps .

Cristina o-580-Edit by mannyher1, on Flickr

Cristina o-295 by mannyher1, on Flickr

Sep 06, 2013 at 02:11 PM
djroga
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My neighbors daughter .

Pretty lady, sweet smile....good looks

Sep 06, 2013 at 02:16 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My neighbors daughter .

Love them both! One suggestion on the second one is to turn her slightly so you can see the rest of her body, otherwise it's like a major part of her body is missing. Just my thoughts. But gorgeous shots!

Sep 06, 2013 at 02:17 PM
manny1967
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My neighbors daughter .

friscoron wrote:
Love them both! One suggestion on the second one is to turn her slightly so you can see the rest of her body, otherwise it's like a major part of her body is missing. Just my thoughts. But gorgeous shots!

Thank you, and you are absolutely correct . I'm rather new to all of this but will keep that in mind next time I do something like this

Sep 06, 2013 at 07:42 PM
nolaguy
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My neighbors daughter .

manny1967 wrote:
Thank you, and you are absolutely correct . I'm rather new to all of this but will keep that in mind next time I do something like this

Really nice shots and what a beautiful girl, Manny. Related to Ron's comments on the second, while the background bokeh is lovely, to my eye it doesn’t add much to the image. I’d be inclined to crop something like this. Hope you don’t mind the example. If so please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Best,

Chuck

Edit: I should have centered her face a bit more to the left... didn't notice until I'd posted it.

Sep 06, 2013 at 09:48 PM
manny1967
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My neighbors daughter .

nolaguy wrote:
Really nice shots and what a beautiful girl, Manny. Related to Ron's comments on the second, while the background bokeh is lovely, to my eye it doesn’t add much to the image. I’d be inclined to crop something like this. Hope you don’t mind the example. If so please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Best,

Chuck

Edit: I should have centered her face a bit more to the left... didn't notice until I'd posted it.

Chuck , not offended at all . I really like your crop . Like I said I'm very new to this so any suggestions or ideas are very welcome . Thanks for taking the time to look and comment .

Sep 06, 2013 at 11:38 PM
PennsyBill
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · My neighbors daughter .

Two very little "nits" on the 2nd photo.

If she's wearing two earrings I'd make sure I could see both of them ... and her fingers on the hat brim merge with the flower and I'd move her finger's just a little toward the center to give some separation.

Sep 07, 2013 at 12:13 AM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · My neighbors daughter .

The first looks like her lips are really chapped, maybe some localized smoothing is in order.
Douglas

Sep 07, 2013 at 06:22 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.