Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

gempixel
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

Couple shoots of Sydney and Larkin from last week.

Sep 06, 2013 at 01:16 AM
jfinite
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

I like the outfits, location and light. 3 has a lot of green in it, seeping into the skintones. 4 is really sweet.

Sep 06, 2013 at 01:21 AM
24Peter
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

Hmmm, want to like these. Pretty models, cool location, creative compositions. But I am not a fan of the pseudo-HDR post processing and don't like the overly lit models look. Definitely a personal taste thing so take what you like...

Sep 06, 2013 at 02:38 AM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

Jfinite I total see the green in #3 now. Thanks for pointing that out! And as for you 24Peter, I guess as long as I caused you to even sit down a post a response I'm doing the right thing! Thank you to the both of you! Remember if your not living on the edge your taking up to much space! Take what you like....

Sep 07, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

I like that 1st and 3rd one a lot. The 1st one i found the background to be distracting, specially the pebbles/rocks on the right side..the shimmering

Sep 07, 2013 at 05:43 PM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

Thanks Sunny Sra, and yes unfortunately there was broken glass everywhere. Look forward to your next post!

Sep 07, 2013 at 11:24 PM

jgoetz4
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

24Peter wrote:
Hmmm, want to like these. Pretty models, cool location, creative compositions. But I am not a fan of the pseudo-HDR post processing and don't like the overly lit models look. Definitely a personal taste thing so take what you like...

+1

Sep 08, 2013 at 07:24 PM
24Peter
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

gempixel wrote:
And as for you 24Peter, I guess as long as I caused you to even sit down a post a response I'm doing the right thing! Thank you to the both of you! Remember if your not living on the edge your taking up to much space! Take what you like....

Didn't mean to be harsh in any way. Definitely an A for effort and I know the work that can go into a shoot like this. How were you lighting your models?

Sep 09, 2013 at 03:39 AM
gempixel
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

Two speedlites... and I forgot the photoflex softboxes!!! Maybe that's why their so bright?

Sep 09, 2013 at 05:26 AM
Dennyw

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

This kind of pictures I like, where the environment is interesting without stealing all the attention from the model. I especially like the pictures 2 and 4, I think you have nice light on the models in them.

In Figure 1, I think you had won on keeping lete more of the shadows.
/ Denny

Sep 09, 2013 at 10:46 AM
24Peter
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sydney & Larkin Somewhere on Route 66

gempixel wrote:
Two speedlites... and I forgot the photoflex softboxes!!! Maybe that's why their so bright?

Could be, though you can use a bare speedlite and still balance your lighting/exposure... I just posted my take on your Allix pic on that thread BTW.

Sep 09, 2013 at 11:24 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password