Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

New to the site.. Hello

aLphaNERD

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · New to the site.. Hello

Hello all.. i am new here and wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am Matt and i'm a digital artist as well as a dad of 3. I also build computers and during a visit to a PC forum I belong to (EVGA), I was informed of this community.

So, anyway, hello....... m@

Sep 03, 2013 at 01:34 PM
BenV
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · New to the site.. Hello

Welcome

Sep 03, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Jefferson
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · New to the site.. Hello

Sep 03, 2013 at 03:30 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · New to the site.. Hello

Dear Matt,

welcome aboard

Sep 03, 2013 at 03:54 PM
aLphaNERD

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · New to the site.. Hello

I have a question as well... So I understand this, I have to pay to be able to post my canon bundle that i'm selling ?

Thanks, m@

Sep 03, 2013 at 04:19 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · New to the site.. Hello

That's affirmative, Matt. Pretty doggone good place to buy and sell IMHO. I've been on here since 2008 and 99% of the Sellers/Buyers are good to go. The feedback system here is excellent AFAIC; the support from other Members equally so. And Fred Miranda, the Chief Bartender here, stays actively involved with his site here. I think you'll get your money's worth. Also, be sure to pick a Board that reflects your photographic interests and post up some pics or make meaningful comments. That goes a long with toward helping to establish your credibility here as a buyer or seller. It's good that you posted a Facebook link and that you've got some profile info as well; that you listed your city and state of residence is also very helpful.

Sep 03, 2013 at 04:27 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

aLphaNERD

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · New to the site.. Hello

What if i pay and dont sale what I have. I'm not sure if i'm asking to much or not enough.... I want to do this properly and money is tight, this is why I ask.

Is there a place here I can post what I have and get group input as to how much I should ask for my gear ?

I appreciate your help.

Sep 03, 2013 at 04:37 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · New to the site.. Hello

I would discourage your doing that, Matt. Prior posts of that character have been yanked as a (not very well) disguised attempt at by-passing paying for Buy and Sell. And if you pay for buy and sell and you don't sell your items, well, that's the chance we all take. But if you check out eBay for example to learn about what prices your gear has sold for over there (in completed sales), you'll get a really good idea of what to post your items for.

Sep 03, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Kathy White
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · New to the site.. Hello

Welcome Matt, you can also check the prices of similar items on the B & S forum. I usually do a search on the item and look over the averages for asking price and assume at least some of them sold a little lower from offers taken.

Sep 03, 2013 at 08:54 PM
aLphaNERD

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · New to the site.. Hello

Thanks all........ What is the B & S Forum ?

Sep 03, 2013 at 09:18 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · New to the site.. Hello

Matt, here ya go

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/10

Sep 03, 2013 at 10:14 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · New to the site.. Hello

Hi m@,

Welcome to FM.

You can check used lens prices at the Lens Price Database, Lens$db, http://tinyurl.com/jcolwell-lensdb

Cheers,
Jim

Sep 03, 2013 at 10:49 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password