Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

innaeddy1
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

A few images from this past Saturdays game in the GA dome. I got ran over in the 1st quarter and broke my 400 2.8 so I struggled the whole game. The lens would still work, but knocked something loose and had to MF the rest of the game. The last 2 are of the play that got me

Andy

Sep 01, 2013 at 11:02 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

The first one here is the play before impact, and the second one was taken during impact from my back

Andy

before impact

during impact

Sep 01, 2013 at 11:04 PM
matt.garnett
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Good lord. That is terrible. I'm so sorry about your 400! Luckily you were able to get some pretty good shots before the collision

Sep 02, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Russ Isabella
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Damn, Andy, that's my worst nightmare. Guess I'd rather break my 400 than my body, though. Were you unhurt? Kind of interesting in that first shot that the two VT players in pursuit of the ball carrier are looking away from him, both in the same direction, possibly at incoming blockers? I would expect their eyes to be squarely on their target.

Sorry to hear about your collision; hope you are okay. No doubt a bit more excitement than you bargained for.

Sep 02, 2013 at 10:18 AM
mkchang
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Don't you know that you are supposed to have multiple bodies/lenses? I mean, come on, don't you have an extra 400 laying around.

Glad you are ok, your body is much more valuable than the 400.

Sep 02, 2013 at 10:32 AM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

I am ok thanks for the concern, just shaken up on the play, and after I realized I was okay started checking gear and chimping to see what I got

Russ, on the play where they are looking away that was on a punt return and I am sure they were looking for blockers so they wouldn't be blind sided.

Michael, I had multiple bodies but just not another 400 laying around in the work room

Sep 02, 2013 at 12:16 PM
BillP57
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Glad to hear you're okay, Andy. Plays can come up on you quickly. The shots look very good and good luck with the 400.

Bill

Sep 03, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Marty Bingham
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Way to stay on target til the last second. Ice water in the veins or middle age reflexes creeping up on you?

Marty

Sep 03, 2013 at 02:11 PM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

sorry you and the gear got hit
Tech also took a hit!

Sep 03, 2013 at 04:35 PM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Ouch!! MF for football, sheeesh. You're a trooper for staying with it... maybe give a Carl Zeiss a go? Hopefully you're all good and the 400 gets fixed up again quick.

Sep 03, 2013 at 09:22 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Thanks guys I am doing good no major injurys, just some bumps.

Marty, I think a little of both but the age thing is slowly getting there, not as quick as I use to be

I have a loaner 400 coming from CPS suppose to be here by Friday, while my other is being checked out.

DJ, I wouldnt want to MF again, but I know now I can do it if I have to, it was rough and missed more than a few shots.

Sep 04, 2013 at 01:15 AM
TSpyers
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Chick Fil A kickoff_Bama v Virginia Tech

Andy -- some great captures, love the action in #4 and your "before impact shot". Glad to hear you survived and hope that the 400 can be brought back as well.

Tim

Sep 05, 2013 at 11:06 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.