Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

lsquare
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Which camera bag will be capable of holding 3x Canon 70D with the Canon 10-22mm, Canon 24-70mm f/4 L IS, and Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS lenses attached?

The ThinkTank Airport Accelerator Camera Backpack have my attention right now.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-accelerator.aspx

It's pretty expensive, but if it meet my needs, then I guess I have no choice.

Originally I was thinking of getting a daypack like the North Face Router. It's a pretty big bag and can probably hold 2 bodies with lenses attached. I also want to put in my iPad and a pair of pants and shirt. The problem with these camera bags is that I'm not sure if I can roll up my pants and shirt and just put it in there. I'm not sure if this dream bag of mine exist or not. I'm looking for more than just a camera bag, but it should have some form of padding to protect my gear. I also need two straps or else the weight will probably destroy one of my shoulders.

Aug 31, 2013 at 07:27 AM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Streetwalker Harddrive? I guess it depends on how you pack.

Aug 31, 2013 at 08:18 AM
JohnKS
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

I think this is a big bag but a bit more than I want to pay. I'm on a similar search as you but looking for a bag that will hold 2 bodies with lenses attached. I have a Streetwalker HD on hold for me at a local store. I hope to pick it up this weekend. Try this site

http://fstopgear.com/product/mountain/satori-exp

Aug 31, 2013 at 08:32 AM
howardm4
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

the common 'problem' w/ F-Stop Gear is the very long wait time. They are often out of stock for a long time.

Aug 31, 2013 at 09:48 AM
Lars Johnsson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Backpack or shoulder bag?

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM
sjms
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

there are many bags that will do the job. it all depends as usual on the users imagination and willingness to adapt.

Satori at work and yes this is work. it is a capital investment which will be slowly resolved over its working life. so keep those receipts

© sjms 2013

Aug 31, 2013 at 06:21 PM
lsquare
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Lars Johnsson wrote:
Backpack or shoulder bag?

Lars,

I'm looking for a backpack. Like I said earlier, I was thinking of a North Face bag since I also want to put in a pair of pants and more or less treat the bag as a daypack or a hiking bag. Seems like I can't get the best of both worlds. Either it's a camera bag or it's a daypack.

Aug 31, 2013 at 09:27 PM
sjms
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

what is your rational for such a setup?

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM
lsquare
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

sjms wrote:
what is your rational for such a setup?

I want to put everything into 1 bag. Are you suggesting that I bring 2 bags?

Sep 01, 2013 at 12:09 AM
sjms
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

why 3 bodies with lenses attached?

and over $5000 in gear (w/o the shirt and pants) and a $300-400 bag bothers you?

if the weight worries you go up a notch and get the combo pack with the built in wheels. what sounds like high price may keep you out of the chiropractors grip
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-takeoff-roller-camera-bag.aspx

Sep 01, 2013 at 06:39 AM
Tony B
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Gura Gear 30L. Especially if you have wheeled checked in luggage, The 20 L computer pocket could take a pair of lightweight pants.

Sep 02, 2013 at 09:26 PM
MikeW
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

fstop bag will do it, comfy too.

Sep 02, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Charlie K.
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Any camera bag capable of holding 3 cameras with lenses attached?

Another vote for the fstop bags.

Sep 03, 2013 at 06:46 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.