FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Boy Canon is good !

kezeka
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Boy Canon is good !

corvus wrote:
For repairs only. Not for clean & checks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ron (corvus)

I can verify that for gold members it isn't pre-paid for returns of evaluation equipment. UPS charged me $110 to 3 day ship a 5D3 back to the VA facility.

Sep 01, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Kathy White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Boy Canon is good !

I've had only good experiences as well, some were like the op's, where it was so fast I was shocked. In contrast I had a thread on here recently about my friends experiences with Sony and if anyone recalls it, her camera is STILL at Sony and STILL not repaired. I for one am very grateful I bought Canon.Things break occasionally, and it is great to know you can expect what I think is a more than reasonable turn around. My husband is not into photography at all, and even he has made comments about the service he has seen me receive from them as well as the value received from the CPS Gold program. You have a question, you dial a number, within a minute or 2 you have a live, informed individual.

Sep 02, 2013 at 09:04 AM
OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Boy Canon is good !

corvus wrote:
For repairs only. Not for clean & checks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ron (corvus)

For gold it's you pay shipping to them, they pay return for C&C. For me, repairs have been the same. Don't know platinum rules. Can't justify $500 a year though it would be nice.

Robert

Sep 02, 2013 at 11:03 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.