Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Onsite sales

sidewazzz388
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Onsite sales

Hello guys and gals. I just got through covering 5 days of track side photography for motorcycles and cars. I use to run a track side photography company but stopped (mistake) when we had our 1st child. After shooting this last week, I have the drive and want to get back into onsite photography and sales. But instead of making the journey to local race tracks that are a few hours away from me and which in my area are covered fairy well by other on site photogs. I was thinking of venturing into more local sports... such as pop warner football, LL, high school sports and large sporting tournaments. I have all the connections/ contacts to get into it and I know how to run an onsite operation but I have no idea what the "want" factor is like the way I do with race track stuff.

So I'm wondering if anyone does it (onsite sales) at these types of events and can provide some sort of sales info. I'm not asking to give me biz secretes just an idea what to expect or if it's even worth it.

Thank you

P.s. yes I did use the search feature but couldn't find anything.

Aug 27, 2013 at 05:15 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Onsite sales

Start with this...
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1221356/

Aug 27, 2013 at 05:20 PM
sidewazzz388
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Onsite sales

P Alesse wrote:
Start with this...
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1221356/

Thanks for the link... lots of good info.

Seems a large key is "Limit parents access". With track side photography you are exclusive and the only one other than corner workers out on the track.

Aug 27, 2013 at 05:57 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.