1       2       3              6      
       end

Archive 2013 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #1 · p.7 #1 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

amonline wrote:
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/0/3/7/neverendingstorydvdcover.jpg

I disagree with this statement. It is highly unlikely that this thread will *never* end.

Aug 26, 2013 at 05:11 PM
dmacmillan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.7 #2 · p.7 #2 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

Scott Mosher wrote:
We prefer mtn dew or kool aid.

My wife works with an LDS member. She lives out of town and occasionally stays at our house when having to be in the area. I'll gladly serve you what she drinks. Do you prefer red or white wine?

Aug 26, 2013 at 05:14 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.7 #3 · p.7 #3 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

zalmyb wrote:
2. Saying the right to marry whomever you wish is a fundamental right is ridiculous. Would you allow incest? Why not? Who are you to judge? Now should I be forced to photograph said union? What about polygamy? What's wrong with it? Based on what?

3. On a deeper level both science and religion dictate what a proper union should be. Men and women fit. They hook up, babies happen. Bible agrees. Once you step away from that (I'm not saying you shouldn't), there is no barometer to what is marriage or what is a family. If there is
...Show more

These are all good points and the points made in #2 & #3 boils down to an even simpler question, who has the right to say what is morally right and wrong? Each individual, the Government that one lives under or a creator? Generally, the accepted view is the person who has the biggest stick.

Edited on Sep 18, 2013 at 09:32 PM · View previous versions

Sep 07, 2013 at 01:54 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.7 #4 · p.7 #4 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

TTLKurtis wrote:
Your unwillingness to photograph two people in love who are of the same sex is the picture of holding the moral high ground in your mind?

Well the world as we know it today could certainly use a little more high morality.

Sep 07, 2013 at 01:57 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.7 #5 · p.7 #5 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

lindabrowne wrote:
I will be happy to answer your question if you answer mine

My question was rhetorical. No need to answer it.

Sorry I didn't pick up on your rhetoricalness the first time.

I don't think I've ever met a person who choose where they would be born or even of what race they would be born into. OTOH, except in the cases of rape, everyone chooses whether they will or will not have sex. They also choose who they will or will not have sex with. Sex is a choice, race is not, the two are not on the same plane.

Sep 07, 2013 at 02:10 PM
amonline
• • • • •
p.7 #6 · p.7 #6 · When do the courts decide what you have to photograph

amonline wrote:
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/0/3/7/neverendingstorydvdcover.jpg

TTLKurtis wrote:
I disagree with this statement. It is highly unlikely that this thread will *never* end.

Sep 07, 2013 at 03:05 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.