Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

ZachOly
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

Looking for feedback on this set, thanks! First time putting my work out there for critique.

Aug 21, 2013 at 12:08 AM
eephoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

Hi there! I Always cringe when a couple shows up and he's that much taller then she is. I start to panic. You handled it well in many of these. A few things I see immediately, their skin yellow in a few of these so maybe add some blue. Also watch your limb chops in awkward places. Did you blow 7 on purpose?

Aug 21, 2013 at 03:03 AM
stevez32
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

The last two are your strongest IMHO and are quite nice. Really dig the last one especially, probably best to lead with that one, nice framing, emotion and exposure.

Your exposures on the rest though seem all over the place, a few under but some over. Gives an uncertain non-unified feel to the set.

Aug 21, 2013 at 06:52 AM
ZachOly
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

eephoto wrote:
Hi there! I Always cringe when a couple shows up and he's that much taller then she is. I start to panic. You handled it well in many of these. A few things I see immediately, their skin yellow in a few of these so maybe add some blue. Also watch your limb chops in awkward places. Did you blow 7 on purpose?

Thanks for the feedback. This was a couple that contacted us through email so I had no idea what to expect. The height difference made a lot of my bread and butter shots more challenging.

#7 was an accident exposure wise. It's maybe not the best edit but I like it exposure wise for some reason.

Aug 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM
ZachOly
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A&M :: Engagement :: Newfoundland, Canada

stevez32 wrote:
The last two are your strongest IMHO and are quite nice. Really dig the last one especially, probably best to lead with that one, nice framing, emotion and exposure.

Your exposures on the rest though seem all over the place, a few under but some over. Gives an uncertain non-unified feel to the set.

Thanks. Agreed on the exposure comment. I like to shoot bright, but when I'm in shade I have a tendency to rely on the ICM and underexpose.

Aug 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password