Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Attention Moderator. Question about renewing membership

graham_martin
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Attention Moderator. Question about renewing membership

My Buy & Sell membership expires in 2 days and I am having difficulty renewing it. When I go to My Membership the only option is to click on "stop auto-renew". I don't want to stop the auto-renew, However I received this email a few days ago:

The payment for your subscription to Buy & Sell Subscription failed because you do not currently have a back-up funding source for your instant transfer payment.Digital Darkroom Inc. has been notified of this failed payment. We will try to make payment again on Aug 19, 2013. To correct this problem, you must update your funding source to be an eCheck or a credit card. Please change the funding source for this Subscription by clicking this link and following the steps below:

I clicked on the link which took me to PayPal subscriptions. However I cannot activate any of the subscription options. It may be as simple as an expired credit card. I have Fred Miranda as well as Sales@fredmirando.com, but have not received a reply.

I'm hoping a moderator will see this post and assist me with my renewal.

Aug 19, 2013 at 02:38 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password