Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 im...

Jamesbjenkins
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

Here's a few from our most recent wedding.

Trying to step outside the box we've been in the past season or two, and be less conventional and repetitive with composition and processing. Please feel free to provide critique if you'd like. Thanks for looking!

4. This one isn't as random as it may seem. This is a functioning lighthouse and a landmark for the harbor district in Rockwall.

Aug 18, 2013 at 05:07 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

Really nice.
I like you showing some different angles. Nice job stepping out of the box a little.

Aug 18, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Ziffl3
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

Interesting to see how another shooter shoot at a venue you covered a wedding in.

Like how you cleaned up the dance shot. Looks much better.

Aug 18, 2013 at 07:46 PM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

Love the use of the fireplace mantle to frame the couple in #7 & #8.
Jamesbjenkins wrote

http://clients.captured-photos.com/Misc/For-linking-elsewhere/i-QbkwSTn/0/L/Sefko%20wedding%20%28for%20forums%29_130803%20-%20008-XL.jpg

http://clients.captured-photos.com/Misc/For-linking-elsewhere/i-nJL5XFL/0/L/Sefko%20wedding%20%28for%20forums%29_130803%20-%20007-XL.jpg

Aug 18, 2013 at 08:51 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

I guess looking back at them my only critique is that I cannot get a clear line of sight on her face in any of them. I can appreciate the whole "couple interaction" thing....but I would like to see at least one or two shots of them looking at the camera.

Aug 18, 2013 at 09:39 PM
Jamesbjenkins
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

hardlyboring wrote:
I guess looking back at them my only critique is that I cannot get a clear line of sight on her face in any of them. I can appreciate the whole "couple interaction" thing....but I would like to see at least one or two shots of them looking at the camera.

There are quite a few of those as well, but I didn't particularly love any of them, so they aren't shared here.

But thanks for taking a second look!

Aug 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM
mikethevilla
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Peggy + Will - Hilton Bella Harbor, Rockwall, TX - (13 images)

Your composition and processing on these are great! Funny, I remember seeing you post 12 as your "rock star shot" (didn't have time to reply), yet I think that's one of your weakest images here.

2 is a great angle of a typically mundane activity.

4 may make sense, but I'd still like to see better/more creative composition.

5,6,7 - all stellar shots. Really like them. Typically I'd rather see more of the bride's face than the groom's though.

8,9, 13 aren't on the same level as the rest - decent, but lacking in composition and interest (except that 13 is a great moment).

10-12 are all great.

Well done sir.

Aug 19, 2013 at 06:41 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password