Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda, JimFox
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Windmill

Gary Schmeidle
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Windmill

The university in my hometown has set up a couple of wind generators on rural land they own which will ultimately provide a good deal of the power needed for the campus. I was out scouting deer the other night and we had a storm front moving through. I took this shot late in the evening. Looking for impressions on it, is it lacking something, how about the processing?

Thanks for the input.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III    EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens    70mm    f/7.1    1/80s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  

Aug 17, 2013 at 07:14 PM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Windmill

nice...would've been cool if the windmill was moving and the tree was moving

Aug 17, 2013 at 07:44 PM
shane8168
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Windmill

Good ole' Hays America... One of my former football players is your head coach at Hays High and another one of my former players is your head coach at FHSU.

Did you find any deer?

Aug 17, 2013 at 08:01 PM
ScaryFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Windmill

I am with Sunny here. A slight movement at least in the turbine would have been amazing.
But I like it as it is as well.
Ute

Aug 17, 2013 at 08:18 PM
Gary Schmeidle
• •
p.1 #5 · Windmill

shane8168 wrote:
Good ole' Hays America... One of my former football players is your head coach at Hays High and another one of my former players is your head coach at FHSU.

Did you find any deer?

Thanks for the comments, yes I plan to visit that spot again some evening as some wind movement in the tree and the turbine would be a nice combo.

Shane looks like you have left your mark here on Hays, I don't know either personally but the Hays High coach has been very successful. And you have to be a pretty lousy scouter to not find a deer out here!

Aug 18, 2013 at 07:24 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password