Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Arizona Wedding Couple
  
 
Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Arizona Wedding Couple


I need some honest opinions.
I've recently clouded my self from forums but I feel like i really need some input from another source

http://siritho.pass.us/michaelemily

YEP I just used pass

The main photos I was aiming to provide.

1.

Brinkin Wedding by Charles Siritho, on Flickr

2.

Brinkin Wedding by Charles Siritho, on Flickr


Edited on Aug 16, 2013 at 08:58 PM · View previous versions



Aug 16, 2013 at 08:42 PM
TTLKurtis
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Arizona Wedding Couple


I think you'll find people more willing to provide some critique if you select a set of images, it's really difficult to give a useful critique on an entire delivered set. Keep in mind you're asking people to put in the effort to evaluate images, so you've got to put in the effort to present it in a critique-friendly format.


Aug 16, 2013 at 08:52 PM
swoop
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Arizona Wedding Couple


What the hell is Pass?

FYI I just looked up Pinterest like 20 minutes ago to figure out what the hell that is because I've heard it a lot lately. Yes, I'm old.



Aug 16, 2013 at 09:16 PM
amonline
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Arizona Wedding Couple


It's a nice set. (although, "seems" like way too many) I'm not sure what you're looking for. Whole set seems a bit cool for my taste. Can't really critique if you don't narrow it down. I'd be a little more careful using such a wide lens on indy close-ups. You've got a lot of aliens there.

Oh yea... David Jay is a douche. Don't support him. Dump PASS. He's sinking the industry for his own benefit. And no, the write-up didn't convince me. Most of us have known this for years.

http://photographersbusinesscoach.com/2013/08/10/i-declare-war-on-david-jay-and-his-self-serving-pass-system/



Aug 16, 2013 at 09:29 PM
Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Arizona Wedding Couple


amonline wrote:
It's a nice set. (although, "seems" like way too many) I'm not sure what you're looking for. Whole set seems a bit cool for my taste. Can't really critique if you don't narrow it down. I'd be a little more careful using such a wide lens on indy close-ups. You've got a lot of aliens there.

Oh yea... David Jay is a douche. Don't support him. Dump PASS. He's sinking the industry for his own benefit. And no, the write-up didn't convince me. Most of us have known this for years.

http://photographersbusinesscoach.com/2013/08/10/i-declare-war-on-david-jay-and-his-self-serving-pass-system/


I guess im looking for.. if i missed anything throughout the wedding. Or if there was an area you feel like I slipped on. I know the reception is really lacking some creative as the couple wanted me to take a break and enjoy the wedding with them.

I do agree about the David Jay comment, but the convenience and stream line UI of PASS is undeniably sleek appealing.



Aug 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM
amonline
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Arizona Wedding Couple


Having not been there, it's hard for us to tell if you "missed" anything. I didn't notice anything major.

I did see many dupes that could have been dumped. For example... example... example.

I'd say be more selective on presenting prep. Brides usually do not like the really "raw" images before they have their makeup and hair done. I saw a few that she'd probably scream over.

Out of curiosity, how many are you delivering?



Aug 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
heikoM
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Arizona Wedding Couple


hey man,

I really like the set (just narrow down). Some absolutely awesome (yes, I said it) shots there!

Great work!


heiko



Aug 17, 2013 at 01:19 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Arizona Wedding Couple


amonline wrote:
Having not been there, it's hard for us to tell if you "missed" anything. I didn't notice anything major.

I did see many dupes that could have been dumped. For example... example... example.

I'd say be more selective on presenting prep. Brides usually do not like the really "raw" images before they have their makeup and hair done. I saw a few that she'd probably scream over.

Out of curiosity, how many are you delivering?


I'll take that into consideration next time concerning the pre make up shots. Thanks.
Depends, 650 to max 800

heikoM wrote:
hey man,

I really like the set (just narrow down). Some absolutely awesome (yes, I said it) shots there!

Great work!

heiko


Thank you!



Aug 17, 2013 at 01:57 AM
friscoron
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Arizona Wedding Couple



Isn't PASS that deal where your 4x6's are sold for 15 cents, your 5x7's are sold for 49 cents, and your 8x10's are sold for 99 cents, something like that?



Aug 17, 2013 at 02:16 AM
Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Arizona Wedding Couple


friscoron wrote:
Isn't PASS that deal where your 4x6's are sold for 15 cents, your 5x7's are sold for 49 cents, and your 8x10's are sold for 99 cents, something like that?


Yup.



Aug 17, 2013 at 03:53 AM
Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Arizona Wedding Couple


friscoron wrote:
Isn't PASS that deal where your 4x6's are sold for 15 cents, your 5x7's are sold for 49 cents, and your 8x10's are sold for 99 cents, something like that?


Yup.



Aug 17, 2013 at 03:53 AM
MRomine
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Arizona Wedding Couple


Siritho wrote:
YEP I just used pass


Dump Pass and use this alternative and DJ won't get any more of your money: http://pixieset.com



Aug 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Siritho
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Arizona Wedding Couple


MRomine wrote:
Dump Pass and use this alternative and DJ won't get any more of your money: http://pixieset.com


Seems legit. I'll try it out for my next wedding.



Aug 17, 2013 at 08:30 PM





FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password