Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

3              9       10       end

40,000th POST!!!!!

Paulspix
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Tim:

Amazed by the photo ... Even more amazed by the 40K accomplishment.

Paul

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #2 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

ednotfred wrote:
Raising the bar.
Love the detail in the wings.
Eagles are my favourite subject of late as they surprise you with their many poses. They always look so annoyed.

Thanks for the high praise, I really do appreciate it!

Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:31 PM
Plinian
• • • •
p.2 #3 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Tim, the quality of your images is only exceeded by your courtesy and generosity towards others on the forum. I appreciate and am inspired by your efforts. ~Greg

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:47 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.2 #4 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Congrats Tim! That's a lot of swell sharing here and I know I have benefitted from many of your posts! And this is an excellent shot!

Greg

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Pilgrimatic
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Thanks for all the great work and advice. You're always a gentleman.

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Herb Houghton
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Congrats on the milestone Tim. I hope to hit half of that 40K eventually That eagle is a great shot, beautiful wing position and clarity.

Aug 16, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Thomas Sanders
• • • • • •
p.2 #7 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

40K posts comprised of caring words and honest helpful critiques to the benefit of so many on this board Tim and I am lucky to count myself among them my friend Not to mention a compilation of some of the finest bird photography on display for us to enjoy and aspire to emulate! Some of my fondest memories in the field are because of you buddy. Even though of late I haven't been able to participate in the way I want to, I know we will create many more such memories in the future.

Thanks for all you do for the board and thrills you give us all with your amazing work Tim, it's an honor to be your friend and fellow junky

Oh yeah....almost forgot..........there are not enough pixels in the Eagle for me to steal and print for my office wall so could you do something about that

Tom

Aug 16, 2013 at 05:39 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
p.2 #8 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Karl Witt wrote:

This is just incredible my very good friend

It boggles my mind to think that you started with just 'one' post and now have delighted and educated many many others to the tune of a whopping 40,000 responses,images, lessons, general posts, condolences, credits, nits and other kindly gestures of a truly talented individual

Geeeesh buddy I couldn't be happier for you and your accomplishments and your true genuine willingness to share and help others along the way and at times keep a certain individual ( ) in uplifted spirits when things got down.

You've
...Show more

We need some violins and wine...Tim

Good fortune Tim....to the next 40k.

Thanks Karl.....

UT

Aug 16, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.2 #9 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

40,000? Wow, that's a significant milestone.
Congratulations.
And congrats on this extraordinary image. It is truly amazing.
Charlie
And I agree with your views about Fred's Forum. The only thing that could be improved would me my photographs- and I can't blame Fred for that .
Charlie

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:01 PM
dgdg
• • •
p.2 #10 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

great photo and great to have you here.
I like your perspective on being an FMer for a while and the friends you have met along the way.
40,000? wow.

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:12 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
p.2 #11 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Ted ellis wrote:
We need some violins and wine...Tim

Good fortune Tim....to the next 40k.

Thanks Karl.....

UT

Wine? It is a celebration post isn't it?

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:16 PM
MaggieBee
• • • • •
p.2 #12 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Tim, you have staying power! 40,000 posts is amazing.
Your technical skills are top notch and your passion for photography always, always shines through. Can't wait to see your Botswana images!

Maggie

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:20 PM
tfoltz
• • • • • •
p.2 #13 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Tim, CONGRATULATIONS! 40K that's a milestone
It's been a pleasure to view your images and to have you as a friend and fellow photographer.
Keep up the excellent work my friend

-Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Cincy Bruce
• • • •
p.2 #14 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Congrats Tim!! I am certainly a fan, and a student that has had the opportunity of receiving your input on many occasions. Please do continue to dazzle me with your photos. Thanks Tim.

Bruce

P.S. I enjoy seeing the names from the past. Hi Maggie!

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:53 PM
Conrad Tan
• • • • • • •
p.2 #15 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Wow... 40K!! Congrats on this huge milestone Tim. I am honored to call you a friend and consider you one of the finest photographers as well as one of the most brutally honest critics (which I love) out there. I've enjoyed our many conversations and know I'll enjoy many more over the years. Your tutorials are a testament to just how much you enjoy giving back to the forum, and your photographs continue to inspire me from the first time I ever saw them to now.

Now go find a green background for this Eagle

your friend,

Conrad

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:33 PM
ront
• • •
p.2 #16 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

This is probably the very best picture of an Eagle in flight that I have ever seen. Incredible Tim!!!!

Looking forward to many more of your photos!!

Ron

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:34 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #17 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

Michael Rucci wrote:
Congrats on your 40,000 look forward to 40,000 more You not only have a way with the camera your text is also top notch I am new here but i hope i can learn and grow as you did Thanks
Mike

That is very kind of you to say Michael, thank you very much! Not sure about making another 40k !!

Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:50 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #18 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

BeeBalm wrote:
Tim,
Wow your image is IMPECCABLE, STELLAR, EXQUISITE and a GEM!! Can't get over the feather detail and your gorgeous background! You captured such a gorgeous pose...
What a sweet story you wrote! I am a newbie here but I am so glad I met you because you have given me motivation to take better pictures ... Its great to have someone to look up to
And congratulations to your 40,000 post here WOW ....
BeeBalm
P.S. Forgot to add, I need a 1DX It's on my wish list to get better detail in my captures! That will be another
...Show more

Holy smokes BB, you are awfully generous with your words. Thank you so very much. I can say with all honesty that if you had a 1dx in your hands you could make it sing, you deserve one.

Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:51 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #19 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

birdied wrote:
Tim, I am most grateful that you have been around for 40,000 posts! Not only have I enjoyed and marveled at your work, but you have offered your knowledge so willingly and freely, thank you.

Gorgeous shot, wonderful detail .

Thank you ,

Birdie

Thank you very much Birdie, commenting on shots like yours is always a pleasure.

Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #20 · 40,000th POST!!!!!

canon.eos30d wrote:
Congrats on your 40K post, Tim. I do have a great time to enjoy your photos in every post. And most importantly, I got many great adsives from you.

Such a beautiful Bald Eagle to celebrate your 40K Milestone.

- Tam

So glad you like the shot Tam and super thanks

Tim

Aug 16, 2013 at 07:53 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password