Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

Andrew Welsh
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

Haven't posted in a while. Here's some from my most recent wedding (coincidental they are all B&W)

The rest on the blog:
http://www.awelshphotography.com/blog/2013/08/beth-drews-wedding-4-aug-13-rochester-ny-wedding-photography/

C&C Welcome

Aug 14, 2013 at 07:19 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

These 3 are great. I can find no faults in anything... perhaps #2 is a little tight cutting off their heads but whatever.
#3 is the best BW conversion and also the best shot IMO.

The whole set looks pretty straightforward. You get a lot of "normal" weddings like me and .... well you know what I mean

Shoot the polaroid more. That is my favorite shot from the set.

Aug 14, 2013 at 08:14 PM
Rick Denham
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

jeez whats with all the old schoolers coming out to play. first aron g, then me, now you.

set's solid as always mr welsh, along with the images on the blog (although I do have a couple of comments but you didn't ask for c+c there)

hope all is well in the upstate, looks like the pres is coming your way next week. i'm going to head to KBUF to watch Air Force One drop, not often we get to see that around here.

Aug 15, 2013 at 02:24 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Andrew Welsh
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

Thanks Doug- I do want to start using the Graflex more.. as soon as I have time to practice shooting more 4x5 frames and not getting blanks after consuming a liter of chemicals!

Rick- no joke, everyone coming out of the woodwork. Even Evan Baines over in the people forum. Feel free to send your C+C about the blog images, I don't mind. I was really just being lazy about posting the image links here on this post. Next it'll be JC, Sergio, Spencer and RedWhiteandRed.. we'll kick it 2009 style.

Aug 15, 2013 at 04:13 PM
Rick Denham
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

hahahah JC just posted something, CRAZY!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2013 at 02:31 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · [-- Beth + Drew Wedding --], 4 Aug 13

1 and 2 are so good, you could have stopped right there. 3 is nice but it pales in comparison to the others.

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:24 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password